Paladin's Weapon Chamber

DeletedUser

It was just an explenation, i'm quite gadly for people to pick out things they don't like there ^^.

DeletedUser173

Increase Hauls - The paladin does already... each pally can carry an additional 100 res for the army :O
Increase arrival time - So you can confuse your enemies??? :confused:

DeletedUser

Increase Hauls - The paladin does already... each pally can carry an additional 100 res for the army :O
Increase arrival time - So you can confuse your enemies??? :confused:
Imagine an attack to a barbarian village takes 10 minutes without your paladin, involve your paladin and make it like, 7 minutes (3 minutes shorter) which is an advantage of the paladin to get them more used. :p

DeletedUser

if it is so, then it is new, cause on tw.de and tw.ch it's not necessar to attack with the pala

I've been playing since version 2, and the paladin has always had to participate in the battle to give the weapon bonus since their introduction in version 4.

If you can show me even just one publicized report, where it can be determined that the attacker received a weapon bonus without the presence of the paladin, then I will believe you.

DeletedUser188

I've been playing since version 2, and the paladin has always had to participate in the battle to give the weapon bonus since their introduction in version 4.

If you can show me even just one publicized report, where it can be determined that the attacker received a weapon bonus without the presence of the paladin, then I will believe you.

i'm playing longer as the pala exist :p
it could be that i'm wrong, but i thought that it is not necessary, cause i backtimed 2 players 2 weeks ago, at the same time, and for both of the bashes i got % for my pala...

DeletedUser

i'm playing longer as the pala exist :p
it could be that i'm wrong, but i thought that it is not necessary, cause i backtimed 2 players 2 weeks ago, at the same time, and for both of the bashes i got % for my pala...

We were talking about the battle bonus from the weapon, not the "Progress towards finding a new item" :p