Pally Weapons

DeletedUser

As i said itll take forever.i dont think killing troops will change anything much.
my opponents defeatd is 3.492 but its still at 79.

DeletedUser173

Oh you really think so? I am currently rank 1 OD with 44000 and I am 73% to my SECOND weapon.

DeletedUser

Im okay with anything like LC,HC,MC and Axe and Cats and Scouts weapons
but i ask God not to give me any other than above specially swords and other defensives which im totally empty of.
is the weapons chance random?
or is it like whatever we have more we get its weapon?
Edited:
Im at 99 %.
Man i need it today :((.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im okay with anything like LC,HC,MC and Axe and Cats and Scouts weapons
but i ask God not to give me any other than above specially swords and other defensives which im totally empty of.
is the weapons chance random?
or is it like whatever we have more we get its weapon?
Edited:
Im at 99 %.
Man i need it today :((.

No, its at random.

DeletedUser

WTF.I hate this .
Mornin star ???????
I guess better than the Spears weapon.
Im still thankfull to God . :)

DeletedUser

Not really.id rather to have Axes or LCs.the cats is awsome allright .i was hoping for cats.i had so much cats and what a waste:D.i now have to make mroe rams.

DeletedUser188

Not really.id rather to have Axes or LCs.the cats is awsome allright .i was hoping for cats.i had so much cats and what a waste:D.i now have to make mroe rams.

I don't know how you build your offs, but with a normal off mornin star is the best pala weapon for an off

DeletedUser

I don't know how you build your offs, but with a normal off mornin star is the best pala weapon for an off
Thanks thats some positive thinking.Maybe its not as bad as i thought ,is it?
ill find out in this week i guess .

DeletedUser188

Thanks thats some positive thinking.Maybe its not as bad as i thought ,is it?
ill find out in this week i guess .

if u got 250 ramms in your off, it is better as the one for axes, just test it^^

DeletedUser173

MOLOCO, the noble item is one of the worst in the game... If you have a train, there's no need to have it :p