Pally :(

DeletedUser

Hey did anybody else lose all their paladin research? i was over 30 and it dropped to 4, what is up with that :mad:

DeletedUser

Hey did anybody else lose all their paladin research? i was over 30 and it dropped to 4, what is up with that :mad:
Stafast, I think that research over 30 was a bug.
My pally has been walking a lot, and the research is only in 4.
I guess that inno games "destroyed" the bug.
Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well that works out to not my problem, they have allowed other bugs to stay and not take the gains away, this should have been fixed and the gains allowed, not taken away at all.

DeletedUser

Well that works out to not my problem, they have allowed other bugs to stay and not take the gains away, this should have been fixed and the gains allowed, not taken away at all.
As I can see the bug, if it's a bug, only affected you, is unfair...you can't have the research in 30 and we in 4.
But this is my opinion. Regards.

DeletedUser

It did not only affect me, many others as well, and the game needs to restore the pally research and fix the issue but not punish those that started the world.

They have allowed bug errors to stay in the past, and not punished those that got the gains.

Who are they to say your pally did nothing and you go to 4?

This is a joke really.

I would like somebody from TW to respond to this and explain why we are getting screwed over here. And if you cant answer this well enough I want somebody from Inno to respond to me about this.

I pay to play this game, and it is not my problem you cant get your settings correct.

DeletedUser329

Extra research towards a weapon occured for those who pre-registered. This isn't intended, or fair, therefore was rectified earlier today. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

It was taken away as it is unfair. Please report any bugs you are aware of through the support system. Thanks.

DeletedUser

As I said, I don't know clearly what happened, you have to talk with someone of Inno.
What they allowed in the past doesn't matter, I fight for a better server, affects me or not, are the rules.
Regards.

DeletedUser

This is not fair in any way, and an apology is not good enough at all.

I pay my money to play here, and this is not good enough of a response to me in any way.

I want the research restored or I want PP in compensation if you cant do this, get somebody from Inno to respond to me.

I am sitting players that have more then double my pally research, so how can you explain this to me, I see this as unfair....

Either restore what we had, or zero out all players and start from scratch.

DeletedUser

I agree with Stafast. That was kind of rude for Inno to just take away the research and not actually tell anyone that there was a bug in the first place and that they intended on removing it with the benefits. It would be very upsetting if that had been me and all of the sudden I was just dropped down back to 4%.

DeletedUser

Thank you, finally a player that gets it.

This affects many players here, not just me, so doing what was done really bothers me a great deal.

The mistake should be allowed to stay as even a bonus for those that pre register and pay to play this game.

If not, I can sure take my money and use it elsewhere, I sure dont need to pay inno to play a game and get screwed over like this.,

Nauzhror

Reaction score

I pay my money to play here, and this is not good enough of a response to me in any way.

Too bad. The explanation Aliyah gave you is all you're getting.

You shouldn't have had it in the first place.

The only people that it wasn't fair to were those that didn't pre-register.

Go whine somewhere else.

Feel free to go message Exception: http://forum.beta.tribalwars.net/member.php?1228-exception

He is one Innogames CEO's. I assure you, you will not get PP or your research back no matter who you whine to. You had something you shouldn't have, as did lots of others. It was removed to balance the playing field. It will not be returned. Period.

You were not screwed over. The people that did not get the extra weapon research would have been screwed over had you been able to keep your ill-gotten advantage.

I understand logic isn't your strong point (as does everyone else that reads your posts), it however is mine. You'll have to take my word for it when I say this was handled in the only appropriate manner.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I want the research restored or I want PP in compensation if you cant do this, get somebody from Inno to respond to me.

I am sitting players that have more then double my pally research, so how can you explain this to me, I see this as unfair....

Either restore what we had, or zero out all players and start from scratch.

Dude its a game, calm the .... down !

DeletedUser

Too bad. The explanation Aliyah gave you is all you're getting.

You shouldn't have had it in the first place.

The only people that it wasn't fair to were those that didn't pre-register.

Go whine somewhere else.

Feel free to go message Exception: http://forum.beta.tribalwars.net/member.php?1228-exception

He is one Innogames CEO's. I assure you, you will not get PP or your research back no matter who you whine to. You had something you shouldn't have, as did lots of others. It was removed to balance the playing field. It will not be returned. Period.

You were not screwed over. The people that did not get the extra weapon research would have been screwed over had you been able to keep your ill-gotten advantage.

I understand logic isn't your strong point (as does everyone else that reads your posts), it however is mine. You'll have to take my word for it when I say this was handled in the only appropriate manner.

You have always been a joke and i am fine with your thinking... Maybe if you have played enough worlds you will know that what I say is true. I have seen these errors many times and corrections made many times and PP given out many times because TW staff screwed up, once again, keep your limited game time in check, and go kiss some more TW staff ass.

you want to kiss ass to the mods that is fine, i do not intend to ever.

i do intend to push this further, and have no issues pissing off many people in doing so.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Maybe if you have played enough worlds you will know that what I say is true.

I've likely been rank 1 on more worlds than you have played total. You clearly do not know who I am from the stupid manner in which you responded.

Push all you want. It will get you nowhere.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Doubt your first line very much.

Maybe if more players would argue you may find you will get more from the game.

If you have not noticed over the last several years, this game is dying, people are not joining for long and the numbers are dropping fast. In a few more years this game wont be around....

If customer service was better, and mistakes were dealt with better more people may stay and play, keeping a decent game going.

When my company makes a mistake i fix it, i keep my customers happy, and they keep coming back and buying from me, maybe this is something you need to learn.

Dont think buddy you are so great, because you are not, I have not seen you stay on many world until the end, if I am wrong prove me wrong.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Doubt your first line very much.

Rank 1 on:

us2
uk2
uk3
uk6
uk7
se8
de40
de45
en29
en30
en36
en37
en39
en45
en47
en51
en52
en55
en62
enc3
enc5

That's 21 worlds.

stafast said:
When my company makes a mistake i fix it, i keep my customers happy, and they keep coming back and buying from me, maybe this is something you need to learn.

Making you happy isn't Innogames problem. Making the majority happy is. Allowing you to keep an advantage you didn't earn is unfair to thousands of players who did not get the same unearned advantage. Taking that unearned advantage away from you is in fact about keeping customers happy.

You don't make 1 person happy at the expense of thousands. It doesn't work that way.

stafast said:
Dont think buddy you are so great, because you are not

I value the opinion of the thousands that disagree with you far more than I do your opinion as it just so happens.

I've not only been rank 1 on more worlds than any player in TW History I experimented and revolutionized the way startup is played more than any player has done in the past 4 years.

Regardless, I already told you how to contact Hendrik Kleinworth, now go do so since you seem so sure you'll get what you want by whining.

There is no one higher up the totem pole than him. He is Innogames CEO, and co-owner.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Rank 1 on:

us2
uk2
uk3
uk6
uk7
se8
de40
de45
en29
en30
en36
en37
en39
en45
en47
en51
en52
en55
en62
enc3
enc5

That's 21 worlds.

And how many of those did you make past... 10 Villages? :rolleyes:
I'd Say nowhere near the full 21.

Oh, and um, curious.. How many do you hold rank 1 to this day? ;)

Not saying I'm better than you or anything, I know you're good at startup, (I'm about average - Not that good at it), but from what I've heard, you don't really play much except.

DeletedUser

Ok well you are both players on my side in world 8, but I have to defend Nauzhror. I played in a few tribes with him and he is as great of a player as anyone.

DeletedUser329

If that indeed is the case, please do send in a ticket :)

I agree with Stafast. That was kind of rude for Inno to just take away the research and not actually tell anyone that there was a bug in the first place and that they intended on removing it with the benefits. It would be very upsetting if that had been me and all of the sudden I was just dropped down back to 4%.

Noted. A mail explaining may have been preferable.

The mistake should be allowed to stay as even a bonus for those that pre register and pay to play this game.

If not, I can sure take my money and use it elsewhere, I sure dont need to pay inno to play a game and get screwed over like this.,

Bonus' that cause unfair advantages are not in the spirit of the game. You neither earned nor paid for the advantage and therefore no-one is screwing you over. You have only had taken away something you never should have had, never earned,never paid for.
I am sure if someone else had an advantage and you didn't, you would be insisting theirs was taken away as that would be an injustice. Hense the advantage being rectified, enabling all players to be on a level playing field. Which is the way it should be.
I apologise this has disappointed you however I do consider the unfair advantage being removed, the only fair action to have been taken.