Pally :(

Nauzhror

Reaction score
And how many of those did you make past... 10 Villages? :rolleyes:
I'd Say nowhere near the full 21.

Oh, and um, curious.. How many do you hold rank 1 to this day? ;).

I fail to see how either question's relevant to anything. He stated I should play more worlds. An incredibly stupid comment to make to someone known for world hopping I'd say.

Playing long-term isn't a sign of skill, it's a sign of dedication. High ranks at late-game typically belong to those that nobled the most internal conquers and/or abandoned villages.

DeletedUser

I agree with you, Nauzhror, in terms of the "pally".
As I said it's unfair to other players, and your game stay equal, you was not screwed up.
I think you can close this topic.

Regards,
Mr. Hunter

DeletedUser

I fail to see how either question's relevant to anything. He stated I should play more worlds. An incredibly stupid comment to make to someone known for world hopping I'd say.

Playing long-term isn't a sign of skill, it's a sign of dedication. High ranks at late-game typically belong to those that nobled the most internal conquers and/or abandoned villages.

Honestly, none of the posts about skill or experience really relate to this topic, not mine, not yours, not stafasts, we have gotten a BIT off topic lol ;).

Some elements of Late-game still require skill, you have to win to get to that point. Though you are right about the internal and barbs part. :l - It is, afterall, the easiest way for people to grow, and it does disappoint me when people resort to just nobling free barbs when there are still players left to noble.

Yeah, Back OT: (chuckle)

I do agree with Stafast, to an extent. I think a courtesy mail would've done well. Though, in saying that, the Percentages should've been brought down - My Percentage was well over 30 - I actually thought it was rising quite fast myself. Mine was not brought down as low as yours, Stafast, it was brought to 11, almost triple that, so I do agree, that it is unfair that yours was dropped so low.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Honestly, none of the posts about skill or experience really relate to this topic, not mine, not yours, not stafasts, we have gotten a BIT off topic lol ;).

Some elements of Late-game still require skill, you have to win to get to that point. Though you are right about the internal and barbs part. :l - It is, afterall, the easiest way for people to grow, and it does disappoint me when people resort to just nobling free barbs when there are still players left to noble.

Yeah, Back OT: (chuckle)

I do agree with Stafast, to an extent. I think a courtesy mail would've done well. Though, in saying that, the Percentages should've been brought down - My Percentage was well over 30 - I actually thought it was rising quite fast myself. Mine was not brought down as low as yours, Stafast, it was brought to 11, almost triple that, so I do agree, that it is unfair that yours was dropped so low.

Yours is 11 now, his was 4 17 hours ago, that means his is likely 8-9 now. You also have 14 OD, he has 1.

DeletedUser1362

The experience wasn't 'brought down' as such, just recalculated for all players that joined prior to world start by changing their start day to the world's start date.