Pay to win events

DeletedUser6081

Something I would like to discuss is these events and the ability to spend pp on them. I’ll share my opinion but I’m curious what everyone thinks also.

The noble fair is actually one of my favorite events. It’s simple, doesn’t take a lot of time and overall it isn’t a long event. I don’t mind spending some pp for a few extra spins.

However, the addition of the Refil button is something I think was a big mistake to add. It’s getting abused. It’s really going to hurt all the players not willing to drop a lot of pp on a world.

I understand events are a big money maker for inno, but there has to be a limit on things like this otherwise why bother playing. At that point it’s just a battle to see who can spend more money.

Anyways, I’m interested in what everyone else has to say on the subject.

DeletedUser8082

I completely agree. The refill is completely insane. Day one alone left some players with lots of 40% packages. This literally puts players with 4 villages sitting on 4 noble trains.

Helps inno and helps players with huge pp. I would say over 99% of players got badly disadvantaged with it.

DeletedUser6081

I appreciate the response from you guys, hopefully inno will stray away from concepts like the refil button on future events.

Let this world be an example of what happens when players are given unlimited opportunities to buy items from events.

DeletedUser6712

I just got new kind of 420 and felt like I got some ideas and opinions to share here.

Game is developing all the time and adjusting to markets and trying to survive in the harsh world of gaming industry.
Please go ahead and look up videos on youtube about web game developers/coders/designers life.
Many spend hours and years spend in the office trying to make game killer that will make profit at the end and make all that time spend on the project worth it.
There are hundreds of similar games on the web, we all know about this.
I thought that money spend on premium account or manager account along side those boost for each res type on monthly basis were enough of money profit in general for new developing strategies and expenses there are events and I do not mind myself clicking couple extra times on spin button and spending some little cash on pp.
but remember Inno introducing pp market? I also hope you guys aware of black market about selling and trading pp for cash among players as well
and as u guys see there are new worlds still opening up and people still keeping play on it, so game in general is still profitable after all
I do not think 5 or even 10 players who advertise how game evolved to lvl of pay-to-win will change anything,
yes it is sad to see tribal wars becoming farmville and i struggle to figure out what is it so addictive about this game for my own sake.
After all, I have kind of proposition that would probably is not applicable or even practicable, idea of creating union of player that will advocate about fair game and not play to win. Somehow this union will have to establish rules and regulation and somehow make sure that those player who want to be in this union are actually honest and has ability to be open minded and still follow those rules and regulation no matter of war situation on any worlds. Which will be just impossible to implement among players.

P.S. sadly I bet that refill button on last event will be there in the future.

DeletedUser7985

I quit my previous server because you could buy nobles for 100pp and people would just abuse it and noble barbs. This one is going in the same (or worse) direction.
Some guy said you should be able to adapt. Adapting is the core of tw but there is a limit to it. Sure, you can turtle in the middle of someone nobling +20 barbs around you in a couple days but that's not the game I want to play nor the game I enjoy wasting my time.

I could easily farm way more pps than anyone around here but I chose not to abuse it because, again, that's not the game I want to play.

You shouldn't condemn players taking advantage of it but if you don't enjoy playing in this circumstances I advise you to quit and wait for non p2w opportunities.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Waiting for non-p2w opportunities will be a long wait ^^

Then you need to go to other servers, I believe that the polish server for example often releases 1 P2W and 1 non-P2W (and no/limited haul) world together... but on the .NET/.US etc this will never happen.

If we are lucky W50 will become non-P2W but thats 14 worlds still (3-ish years?) and then the game is probably dead already

I do agree with you though, it sucks to see people noble 20 barbs while the people with less/no premium points are still building on their first few villages where they had to work hard for. But the only thing you can do is ignore it and enjoy the things that have not changed: Having fun with tribemates, enjoying good OP"s and just have fun in the other small nice things tribalwars offers.

DeletedUser4594

I quit my previous server because you could buy nobles for 100pp and people would just abuse it and noble barbs.

same thing hapen to me....for those who maybe dont understand how it really looks i will post my tw stats-top 10 acc 95 villas:
OD Attack Rank: 21.(148,978 score)
OD Defense Rank: 36.(1,680 score)

dont remember but guess all my OD was killing my own troops lol-so noone attack me whole world
i took 1 non barb villa over 3k point (at it was co player merging) 2 over 2k and lots under 1k....but it was bigest non claimed villas on world lol...well here are the stats so you can see by your own....
p.s. i spent maybe 3-4k pp someone with 50k can win world with 1 acc lol

http://hr.twstats.com/hr29/index.php?page=player&id=91024

DeletedUser6793

our server ware trash ...anyone with 5+k pp could be in winning tribe for sure ...if we look at players we had some good ones but not much ppl spent $ on pp there , sones that was spending could be much better then rest of players

DeletedUser6081

P.S. sadly I bet that refill button on last event will be there in the future.

I hope not, while I understand inno wants to generate as much profit as they can, decisions like this will make players quit who normally spend a generous amount every world. Like I said earlier I’m fine with people spending pp on the game, but there has to be a limit on something’s.

I quit my previous server because you could buy nobles for 100pp and people would just abuse it and noble barbs.

What a terrible addition to the game, I seriously hope they never introduce this to the US server.

Then you need to go to other servers, I believe that the polish server for example often releases 1 P2W and 1 non-P2W (and no/limited haul) world together

This would be great imo, but the only issue I have is the no/limited haul. With no pp and no farming the world will drag on and be pretty boring in my option. I never understood why every non pp world I’ve seen was a no haul or limited haul world.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
I hope not, while I understand inno wants to generate as much profit as they can, decisions like this will make players quit who normally spend a generous amount every world. Like I said earlier I’m fine with people spending pp on the game, but there has to be a limit on something’s.

What a terrible addition to the game, I seriously hope they never introduce this to the US server.

This would be great imo, but the only issue I have is the no/limited haul. With no pp and no farming the world will drag on and be pretty boring in my option. I never understood why every non pp world I’ve seen was a no haul or limited haul world.

Yeah I also dont understand the limited/no haul on these worlds... thats the reason I dont play them so far ;)

I hope they will make a nice classic world over here, im going to do my best to push it through the coming weeks :) im sure they are willing to listen if there is enough interest

DeletedUser6081

I know I would play, as long as the settings aren’t terrible. A classic would would be a nice change of pace