PERV declares war on Vets

DeletedUser

You brag about killing troops

Guess what about half of what you killed is wall bonus kills thats how it works defensive gets that advantage dont mean anything if your not capitalizing on our "weakened" state

Sorry to disagree Mr Juggs but dead troops are just that ,dead, and you keep harping on about us attacking back, do we have to play the game at your pace or ours? i wasn't bragging about killing troops i was answering one of you more experienced players who told me to do the math.

DeletedUser

and you did it didn't you... i think this has been said before, but i'll say it again, just for the sake of this point.
offense rebuilds faster then defense.
i know that, you know that, every1 knows that, and we'll just keep attacking for as long as we need, we want your vils :) we need room to grow
and again, each wave we'll get more villages, and your players will start to get bored and quit, it's not fun to have a war if you don't fight back, is it?
Just look at what happened to 15:42, they were turtles, we kept attacking, usually with long distance trains, losing all our offence, but it worked didn't it? now they're gone, and the same will happen to you soon
leo

DeletedUser2069

The war is 11 days old now an your not doing nothing but talking on the forum here so yeah I am harping at you to attack

You waiting for some kinda sign from Jesus or something? Guess what hes dead an aint coming back.

You dont want to fight back thats our choice you can sit back hog all the support your tribe has an let everyone else die kinda like whats happening to your other duke.

Thats all I been hearing from your team is bragging about the troop loss Justdel talks about those numbers constantly to try to make your members feel good and claims we lost 75% of our offensive troops on your tribe when in reality he has no idea what hes talking about. Yeah I will admit 10mil ODD you gained off us is a lot heck thats more ODD of our tribe alone then the ODD of the 2nd rank defending tribe.

And I like how you force your team to set sitters every night you force a lot on your team from what I hear from your team and you talk about me forcing people to join PERV I have not forced anyone to join PERV

DeletedUser

Just look at what happened to 15:42, they were turtles, we kept attacking, usually with long distance trains, losing all our offence, but it worked didn't it? now they're gone, and the same will happen to you soon
leo

They are gone for one simple reason.. they took the cowards way out. Perhaps we will be gone, the odds are certainly in your favor, but it will not be soon nor will it be as easy as you think. I love the way you use the word turtle as though its a derogatory thing i personally get more enjoyment killing nukes and nobles than i do taking a village any one can crack a walnut with a sledge hammer.

DeletedUser2069

and you did it didn't you... i think this has been said before, but i'll say it again, just for the sake of this point.
offense rebuilds faster then defense.
i know that, you know that, every1 knows that, and we'll just keep attacking for as long as we need, we want your vils :) we need room to grow
and again, each wave we'll get more villages, and your players will start to get bored and quit, it's not fun to have a war if you don't fight back, is it?
leo

Only difference is 15:42 were better at it

DeletedUser

You waiting for some kinda sign from Jesus or something? Guess what hes dead an aint coming back.

Oh yes he is
You dont want to fight back thats our choice you can sit back hog all the support

You couldnt be further from the truth

Yeah I will admit 10mil ODD you gained off us is a lot heck thats more ODD of our tribe alone then the ODD of the 2nd rank defending tribe.

So the plan is working

And I like how you force your team to set sitters every night you force a lot on your team from what I hear from your team and you talk about me forcing people to join PERV I have not forced anyone to join PERV

I really dont know where you are getting this from ( i do really :p).. but if this is a subtle hint at you having a spy here is one back at you... be careful how you handle the ginger dobermann accounts deliberately destroying troops is illegal ;)

Only difference is 15:42 were better at it

What jumping ship rather than go down with it?

DeletedUser

15:42 were 8, 15:42, i think couldnt make op`s because of the 30 of perv who were supporting the border:|
But...15:42 is gone and congrats to Perv for that.

DeletedUser2069

.. be careful how you handle the ginger dobermann accounts deliberately destroying troops is illegal ;)
Thank you you just helped a great deal

And actually its not illegal if the person is quitting an had given his permission to do what ever with the account

DeletedUser2069

What the heck are you talking about I never offered to give up any spies I have nice try there though bet you really made someone think

Whatever you flip things however you want to make yourself look good all you want

DeletedUser

What the heck are you talking about I never offered to give up any spies I have nice try there though bet you really made someone think
Whatever you flip things however you want to make yourself look good all you want

Perhaps we live in 2 different realities anythings possible but i dont lie, well actually that in its self is a lie, i lie to the taxman, to my wife to make her feel good, i lie to your spies, and i lie to myself occasionally.. damn im nothing but a liar... but not on this occasion. :)

DeletedUser2069

You dont lie then you show me where I said I would give up the names of my spies in your tribe

Oh an I like your sig maybe if you pulled your head out of your arse then you would see me and my team winning this war. Hint spend less time talking nonsense on the forum an do something in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2376

mate, what is abysmal is you being proud at killing 2 nukes and a noble train, there was nothing wrong with my attacks, they weren't fully built, i know, but i wanted in the op, that was all i had available to send at the guy... at least i help back 22k spears and another few k swords and hcav... if they weren't elsewhere helping defend, then my attacks fulfilled their goals.
leo

The Guy? I have a name ;)

DeletedUser

let me give credit where it's due
Drumguy33 killed 2 1/2 nukes and a 3/4 noble train that i sent at him, while stacking the village pretty nicely...
really, that was some impressive troop count, i just hope you can balance that between all your villages. And just let me clarify, i don't think all of VETS is beyond salvation, some of you are actually pretty good, all i said was that maybe with better leadership on your side, this war could be funnier... for both of us
leo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2069

20070yf.jpg

Add like 4 or 5 villages from people they kicked to save stats and thats about where it stands right now

DeletedUser

Ohh so perv is the reason they denied my application :p i tried to take them up on their offer of teaching some new people, apparently they were in a war so couldn't. I thinki found out why :p Thanks OSP :p

DeletedUser2069

And you are?

Oh wait nobody important... And you cant really claim you vs. perv when PERV didnt attack you 1 person who clearly wasnt thinking (ill have to talk to him) attacked you and you used the moral to defeat him. Nothing wrong with that at all you did well but it wasnt perv hitting you just one person an partial nukes. But I can easily arrange a meeting with PERV if you really would like