Perv

DeletedUser2069

Your seriously and idiot come up with your own name
I know PERV is the greatest tribe you have ever seen but to steal the name and the profile from it and act like you made it

Anyone that believes that your tribe is good because of the real perv tribe is as stupid as they come

Make up your own name stop stealing other peoples stuff cause you will never be as good as me or the real PERV

DeletedUser

Thats coming from the guy who copied his name from Pervis

DeletedUser2069

I didnt copy my name from PERVIS

In no way shape or form

DeletedUser

haha, Eff was making it out be that he was one of yall. Saying he was the leader of the origanal perv and everything... funny stuff. Dude is such a nub

DeletedUser

Killerspear is not orcrist last time I checked. In fact I have talked with both before.

DeletedUser

You're wrong there.

orcrist on 13.03. at 15:14
tell me buddy are you playing world 4 as well?
diegomoita on 14.03. at 20:09
yeah, why?
orcrist today at 04:10
just asking
orcrist today at 06:02
lol join Us2 Perv tribe hahaha so we can have a rematch hahahaha :D
diegomoita today at 11:09
Oh dear, they copied our name >.<
diegomoita today at 11:15
you left EL!TE?
orcrist today at 11:21
umm hopefully for the best, we shall see soon enough:D
nice to meet you, you kno laz threw w4 tribe eh?
Regards
John
diegomoita today at 11:42
Laz? Yes. Not really sure what he's up to on the account, but : 1 KillerSpear TBS 3 42
diegomoita today at 11:48
This looks like an interesting world anyway.
orcrist today at 12:13
yeah that support thing has nothing to do with me lol i didnt even know that Ze and Harol sent him shit but anyway im playing alone on the KS acc... so thats why its so lame... 3-42 lol
diegomoita today at 12:24
I was playing alone mate.. I had nothing in my k55 vills when we declared and i'm still floating and have taken more then i've lost lol..
orcrist today at 12:33
yeah you had Sedace attacking you i had whole Perv attacking me lol :D
diegomoita today at 13:13
Yes, but sedace has a lot of vills next door lol. That's a big difference than being 120 hours out..

DeletedUser

KS is Ze orcrist co plays killerspear. Its a different person. We all met on US1

DeletedUser2069

haha, Eff was making it out be that he was one of yall. Saying he was the leader of the origanal perv and everything... funny stuff. Dude is such a nub

well I can tell you that he is not the original leader nor the founder because that would be me and yeah thats not me. I can also say with about 90% certainty that not a single member of my team is in that one though it appears that that tribe is gone now anyway or changed its name I should say

DeletedUser1446

I laughed so hard at this topic! LOL!

Killerspear is Zé + Harol. Orcrist should be in my guess Laz (not sure) that probably did that just to annoy someone...and that someone did get annoyed! lol.

DeletedUser

10p0vpf.jpg