DeletedUser

Arrrr! Pirates, US4
images

Tribal Name: Pirates
Tribal Tag: Arrrr
pirates2.png
Might change, but we'll see.

:s:Our Goal:s:
Well, we could post here with the stereotypical 'To conquer the world and become #1' routine, however we only expect to get as far as our member base allows us to. Our goal is to reach our fullest potential, wherever that may be, and to become a well known name in the .us servers. We would also like to have as much fun as possible and acquire booty.

:noblemen:Our Past:noblemen:
While this tribe is new, and has never been introduced to a world (through us, we can't guarantee that there hasn't been any other Pirate tribe out there), the co players of this tribe does have some history.
Justin (Writes in Red)
I am probably the sane half of the account, reasonable and easy to talk to, I have a long history in Tribal Wars, particularly .net servers which I've been playing for 5 years. I joined World 17 and reached 1 600 000 points and was baron of a top 3 tribe, I was also in W34 where me and my friend lead a top 10 tribe together, however I had to leave early due to personal issues.
Mason (Writes in Blue)
[SPOILER="Mason's History]When I was a small boy, I had a dream. But as I find that dream frightening, I will not share it, and it also has nothing to do with this Premade. I started my venture on TribalWars in the year 2009, on W17 of the .net server. While that may not be up to par with some of you fine players, who seem to be veterans of single digit worlds, I'd say it is a fair accomplishment. But purely stating I've played there doesn't mean I'm any good at this game, does it? Well, only you other players will be able to judge me on the matter. But I will say that I'm not the worst player out there. ;) Anywaaaay, I'll be coplaying under this name with a friend of mine, whom to my best recollection is not too bad of a player either, but i'll let him tell you that himself. That's all you need to know about me, I've ranted long enough.[/SPOILER] (Told you I was the sane half)
:l:Requirements:l:
-Skype is not required but is strongly recommended.
-Activity is required.
- A co-player is recommended, but again if you work better alone do so.
- A parrot.
Member Limit: 20, at most 25.

If you are interested please add both of us on Skype or through the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, I (Justin) have been baron in a top 3 and top 10 tribe, I've been an offensive coordinator in countless others (While their rank was not impressive what they learned at the end was), I will not speak for Mason but I'm sure he has also lead many tribes.

DeletedUser

I guess you did not like the section dedicated to world4 premades??? lol... anyways, good luck!

DeletedUser

Yes, I (Justin) have been baron in a top 3 and top 10 tribe, I've been an offensive coordinator in countless others (While their rank was not impressive what they learned at the end was), I will not speak for Mason but I'm sure he has also lead many tribes.

Could you give me a link to your tribe and your account?

I guess you did not like the section dedicated to world4 premades??? lol... anyways, good luck!

Perhaps he didn't notice it. It's a pretty new thing. Or he might just postpone it. And adding it to W4 would be stupid :p

DeletedUser

I don't see a reason why anyone else shouldn't know that. I think that showing your experience as a leader and a player would help. Unless it is bad.

Well honestly there is no correct way to show ones leadership experience then to trust them really, all I can do is show you my history as a player. However if it is full disclosure you want then:
http://www.twstats.com/en17/index.php?page=player&id=3420674

That is my W17 experience, was Baron of Wisdom and Duke of .xD, left because of family complications...I will repeat no real way to show my experience as a leader other than to trust me and know that there will be more then just us on council of course.

DeletedUser

I've lead a few tribes. One on W17 of .net, as I had to take over due to the Dukes leaving me on my lonesome. A couple others I've lead, but nothing too too major. Right now on W29 myself and Justin are Dukes of a tribe, rank 9 I believe, but that is just a silly situation, although we still manage to kick butt. I'm sure Justin could shed some more light on the matter.

I believe I have qualities that could be described as desirable in a leader. But, as I've told people before, and i'm sure you've already gathered this; I'm somewhat psychotic, and it seems that can get me in trouble from time to time.

If I had anything that would impress you to post, I'd post it. But sadly, on W17, I was not only abandoned by the Dukes of my tribe, but just about everyone, as my tribal leadership went to hell, and I joined the world late, so I was only a small player, sadly nobled out by a very large player in comparison.

But I suppose I could post the stats of the name I currently play under on W29. They are slightly less unimpressive.

http://www.twstats.com/en29/index.php?page=player&id=8528722