Player Introduction - Gideonsw

DeletedUser

Gideonsw
-------------------------
Introduction

Name: Gideon.

Experience:
Not very good, I'm not that bad either, but see me as the player who doesn't farm. Because I always forget to farm hehe. I have always played on the Dutch server, I played on the Classic there. I got like 120K, and that's the best I ever had. The only worlds I ever nobled villages were Casual and Classic, Classic was speed 5 and I couldn't get nobled on Casual ofcourse.

About the man behind the keyboard: I'm a no-life gamer, played all kind of games, but the game that took most of my years was Minecraft, played it like 2-3 years, still playing sometimes. I bought a xbox in October, it was my first real gaming console next to a PS2 but I wouldn't call a PS2 a real gaming console. I like blogging, I don't know if there is an US Tribal Wars blog but I hope I could write on it as soon as it exists hehe. I'm not a very good blogger, but people say they like my blogs because I talk on their level, many blogger are like they're being interviewed but I'm like I'm talking to you. (Their words, not mine.)

This was my mini-biography, hehe.

​Any questions?

Will add things to the post when I know something.

DeletedUser

We are a group of disabled vets and we have a server available. We would host a Blog for Tribal Wars if it is allowed. I have been searching for a game that could help our fellow vets. Lots a searching, nothing felt quite right. Maybe, just maybe, this would do ?

DeletedUser5994

We are a group of disabled vets and we have a server available. We would host a Blog for Tribal Wars if it is allowed. I have been searching for a game that could help our fellow vets. Lots a searching, nothing felt quite right. Maybe, just maybe, this would do ?

I'm a veteran too... retired Army nurse. I do some volunteer work with the V.A. here in Alabama, and am active in several VSOs.

I'm new here, but it looks fun, and I hope y'all enjoy it. It looks low-stress, which suits me. HOOAH y'all!