Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

I will make what ever map. Just right now there isn't much to make. I will make core tribe maps once nobles come out.

DeletedUser

I will make what ever map. Just right now there isn't much to make. I will make core tribe maps once nobles come out.

Hey, could you make a map of the highest average point tribes (more than 6 members)? Maybe 5, or 10 tribes. If you could that'd be great. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1093

Something not unlike the auto-updating map we already have in the other sticky?

topavgtribes.png

DeletedUser

Hey, could you make a map of the highest average point tribes (more than 6 members)? Maybe 5, or 10 tribes. If you could that'd be great. :rolleyes:

There are maps already for that, the auto updating map...

I don't like to promote mass recruiting or bringing more light to tribes that invite everyone that will accept. That is all a map made with those stats will do. When nobles come out, I will look more at the top tribes but right now, most of them will be gone a week after nobles.

DeletedUser

Having the highest average points does not mean mass recruiting. Hence why the top 3 average point tribes all have less than 15 members... :S

The reason I'd like someone to make it is because they look a whole lot nicer than the updating ones. Don't tell me we don't have any GFX'ers here? I know at least one but he doesn't play W2. So, please, someone make us a good map. :p

@TheHeir: Please read my posts and try to understand them before adding yet more spam to this thread. We all know there is an auto updating maps. If you look at this threads title you will see its player-made maps. :O Now, do I have to paint this one out for you, or can your pathetic arrogance comprehend for once?

@King Glow: Thanks for the map, at least someones not derailing this thread. :)

@Hate Lando: I understand if you want to make them at noble stage. But the highest average points then, will still be the same as they are now.

DeletedUser

Having the highest average points does not mean mass recruiting. Hence why the top 3 average point tribes all have less than 15 members... :S

The reason I'd like someone to make it is because they look a whole lot nicer than the updating ones. Don't tell me we don't have any GFX'ers here? I know at least one but he doesn't play W2. So, please, someone make us a good map. :p

@Hate Lando: I understand if you want to make them at noble stage. But the highest average points then, will still be the same as they are now.

**EDIT** Actually I read that again and saw the average. I didn't let that part sink in my brain before posting this....so yea, I will look into that.***End EDIT**

Not sure what stats you are looking at,

1 OFF! 14.107 15.177 46 330 46 330
2 Aliens 13.866 20.577 73 282 73 282
3 MagicX 12.842 20.410 79 258 79 258

All of them have more than 15 members, and have had more than 15 members for a couple days.

Sorry my maps are not that great, but I just learned how to make them recently.

And I completely disagree with you on,
But the highest average points then, will still be the same as they are now.
As soon as skilled player start nobling, the mass recruiters who have villages with Defense and were building up their hiding places and markets rather than their barracks and stables will not be able to noble. So, the rankings are going to change. I can promise you that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

**EDIT** Actually I read that again and saw the average. I didn't let that part sink in my brain before posting this....so yea, I will look into that.***End EDIT**

Not sure what stats you are looking at,

1 OFF! 14.107 15.177 46 330 46 330
2 Aliens 13.866 20.577 73 282 73 282
3 MagicX 12.842 20.410 79 258 79 258

All of them have more than 15 members, and have had more than 15 members for a couple days.

Sorry my maps are not that great, but I just learned how to make them recently.

And I completely disagree with you on, As soon as skilled player start nobling, the mass recruiters who have villages with Defense and were building up their hiding places and markets rather than their barracks and stables will not be able to noble. So, the rankings are going to change. I can promise you that.

Haha, ok, thank you ^^

DeletedUser

2ytvf3q.jpg

I don't play us2 but was asked to make this and might as well share :)
Tell me what you think.

edit** messed up the fonts a bit :p