Player made maps

DeletedUser

I'm bored, just discovered this server, didn't see a thread for these already created, so I decided to not only join this server but also to make a map and create this thread.. so if anybody else makes maps then feel free to add them here.

Here's mine
w1.png

DeletedUser623

Hey could someone make a map of....

K66

Tribes:
-ID-
Sweet
Pv.PL
ottomn
TAG (please put us in blue)
*krk*

Thanks. My tribes 2nd or 3rd day

DeletedUser

Man, i wonder how much time you took for that... God, it is so nice *-*

Anyway, i see it and analised... It looks like PV.PL have a VERY strategic position in map, but i have my doubts if they already know that.

Also, if NCLN aren't that good to stay in the TOP 5, soon they will be nothing, 'cause 1337! can take care of them very easy. Ego?, for me, is one of the best at now, it looks like they have a nice organization, and focus on one continent, wich is better than 1337!, that have 3 continents to take care. Think with me, 3 more continents = 3 more Desorganization, because any tribe can attack from any k: 45, 44, 54, 55, 56, 46, 33, 34, 35, 36, and bla bla bla.

See, it looks like Ego? is "picking" some villages in the 3 k's where 1337 have control, this is incredible, and much incredible is that 1337! dont have any village in k55, that means that is hard to aproach, also that they have good defenses(Ego?)...

Sorry if i am wrong, i started in this server today, now to be more certain, so please don't be rude with me :)

DeletedUser

Man, i wonder how much time you took for that... God, it is so nice *-*

It didn't take me too long to make either one of them. Well, maybe a bit longer than it takes the average map maker now b/c I create and experiment with my own style rather than just follow a guide or reuse the same style over and over like most people seem to be doing anymore.

DeletedUser

pitch black do you mind if you could make a map of k46

pr0
Scorpi
lost
-LOTR-
RANDOM

We are top by 60k but i would love to see how our colour controls

DeletedUser

yeah messed up the brightness a tad, that's a simple mistake, i just felt like getting a map of the top 5 on here though.