Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

So.. as I wait for troops to return and daughter to call me to pick her up I decided to make a map... Enjoy and comment pls :)

w15map_zpsc28a9626.png

Huge void left in K54 and K55 by the merge/break up/demolished RawR and Snobs.

Have to also say, as I was making this map I began to chuckle over the amount of hugging going on in the core. All the core tribes left hugged one another for the sole purpose of disposing of RawR and Snobs. Now what will they do?

DeletedUser3141

Hmmm perhaps you don't know as much as you think you do.

DeletedUser

Coming from a core player that nobled a 935 pt first village. If my assumption of core hugging is wrong then so be it but as of now there's little evidence to the contrary. RawR is gone because they and Snobs were everyone's biggest concern. Now we'll see who drops what diplomacy and begins to be "the hated ones". My next assumption is one you may not like so I will bite my tongue for a few days. Regardless, the core should get very interesting in next couple weeks.

DeletedUser3141

Well then. First of all what I noble and why is my business.
Secondly I am in a somewhat good position to know the diplomacy .... and intentions of those core tribes, or at least some of them.
Your expectation may well be correct however .... partially at least. That won't come as an earthshaking surprise to anyone in the area.

DeletedUser

Hope to see some interesting declarations in the coming weeks.

DeletedUser

how about you dont need to make useless maps and go do the interviews that people are actually waiting for?

DeletedUser

how about I tried and managed only 2 interviews. none of the the others were interested but hey, nobody is stopping u from trying seraph. :)

DeletedUser

trying what? what am i trying?

where are the two interviews?

DeletedUser

Well, with the fall of RawR!! and the rise of 2Hard I thought a new map was in order... enjoy :)

0b4ffced-a3d4-4110-a083-b22e048246ad_zps8d113100.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who is this seraph guy and why is he such an angry fellow. I mean its like everything that this CMShkn guy does is insulting him lol. Seraph calm down man, he tried to make a map for us to enjoy. I mean no disrespect when I say perhaps you should show a bit of respect.

But on topic, nice map:) I think the spray painted looking theme is kinda cool

DeletedUser

hows that an angry person?
its asking for dots instead of smudges. sorry if you take every single word that i type as an angry word.
and the theme is kinda cool, but its a nap. not a picture. simple sometimes is better than fancy.

DeletedUser

there is a purpose to the smudges... imo the smudge tends to reveal more at a glance because it shows solid cluster locations vs less clustered areas. It also looks nicer and is more fun. We have the auto updating map and therefore these maps are more for those whom want to see the slow progression of the world.

DeletedUser

U? and selfies spread looks identical :D but nice map and from the looks of the map 2hard may even more clustered than dd

DeletedUser

its visually appeasing but its not really making that "clusters look more clustered" effect because the smudges are not alligned with their respective dots. doesnt really do what maps are suppose to do which is to help visualize where each tribes are.when dots and smudges are overlapping each other..