Player Name and Password

DeletedUser

How do you change your player name to something more usefull.

And while we are at it, what if my password has been compromised.

I am currently on the Casual world.

Deleted User - 419875

To change your account name, please go to Settings > Settings > Change User Name. Once your name has been changed, your old name will remain unavailable for use for a period of 180 days.

Please note that the following restrictions apply:
You can only change your name once every 14 days.
If you change your name to something that violates the rules you will be forced to change your name again and further action may be taken against your account.
Changing your game name will not automatically change the name you use on the external forum. If you wish to change your forum name, you need to submit a support ticket. After the 180 day cool-down period, you may be forced to change your forum name if another player registers using your old name.

change your password from the login page.

DeletedUser

How do you change your player name to something more usefull.

And while we are at it, what if my password has been compromised.

I am currently on the Casual world.

The username you can change by going to your settings and click "change name"

Screen_Shot_2014_01_25_at_11_34_50_PM.png

Password you would need to be the account owner to change because it requires knowing the email address to change your password. But it is also in settings. they will send you a link to your email you click the link and it will ask you to type in your new password.

However, if you give away your account or have a co-player and quit the account and they change the email address on you then you are screwed as they are considering the new account owner (in most cases) and you will be forced to make a new account.

DeletedUser

Yes but I liked your answer better!!

But not being a premium player, I guess I still can't do it from Casual.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5174

Yes but I liked your answer better!!

But not being a premium player, I guess I still can't do it from Casual.

I agree 500 points is to much in my opinion. It is much easier to just make a new account.

Glad my answer helped :)

~ Art of War