Players and Moderators

DeletedUser

Hello players and forum goers,

Let me start this announcement by saying that the Mods have a very tough job. They work for free, sort out spam and then get hate mails because they did their job. There are some small perks(sometimes I tell jokes) but in general it is hard work. I know we have gotten numerous new members here at .us and we are all excited to see how quickly the server will grow. Of course now that the numbers are growing, our mods will have to become more strict with the rules. I am asking the forum members to consider this. You may not be able to get away with small infractions like you use to. We do not enjoy punishing members, in fact I would prefer not to punish anyone. However, as history has taught us, forums need to be maintained. So please, try to be nice to each other. You don't have to get married and have 5 kids. We just have to get along, which will make the forum grow in the future.

And now to the other side of the coin. I mentioned that the mods will be more strict with you, and therefore I will be strict with the mods as well. The team was chosen by me and I trust every member. However if you think a mod is out of line, abusive or mean, I would like to know. The best way of doing this is by sending me a message. I read the forum, but as this is not my only community I do not have time to read every post. I barley have time to spam in forum games as it is ;). So please contact me and I will investigate the issue. Tribalwars.us is a great community, so lets keep it that way.

Click here to contact me

Sincerely

OFLOW (aka Wolfy)