Players To Watch...

DeletedUser8195

Same as threads on other worlds... Top 5 players and why?

This particular top 5 is for w39 only not ALL TIME.

I'll go first...

1.) TheOne - Easy first choice and here is why. On w30 he was an enemy of the tribe I was in (ATTACK) but we communicated a few times. He was an excellent defender and never backed down till his last spear. He actually went on to get the most ODD out of everyone on w30. Look out!
2.) Natural Perfection./Im not crazy henkie. - This player is an all around one. Very active in farming and during war time. Don't blink or they'll pass you!
3.) -Zero Cool - I don't know much about this player besides the fact he betrayed his tribe on w33 for the win but ehhh what's new on .us... He is farming good and hard so far this world hopefully he doesn't let off the gas!
4.) Whinny the Pooh - If i didn't put my boy up here it wouldn't be a top 5. Whinny is a very exceptional player who many fear to go against and in the past he has shown why. Snipes/backtimes/account sitting/support/OPS the full package with this player. If I was to put this in order skill wise Whinny would be 1.
5.) This last one was a hard choice but I'll go with The Real Mad Penguin - My best friend yes but its not just objective. Her farming surpasses most top accounts and she usually holds a place in the top 10. It wasn't till last second she decided to play for real and she is already climbing the ranks! She is a guaranteed Top 25 acc at the least. She is active and fun making her a great add to any tribe as well to this list.

Everyone have fun with this thread. Lets get the .us forums poppin'.