Players you would like to see in the same world?

DeletedUser

Which players would you like to see play in the same world and why?

I would also be interested to know what players you think would keep the forums active with there in-game shenanigans?

Can be players from any server and time periods.

DeletedUser4707

I would want to see all the moderators, in-game staff, and community manager play in a tribe together and see how well they do. Of course, they don't get to use all of their unlimited premium access. Not really an answer to that question specifically but yeah haha

DeletedUser

I think that would be pretty cool to see, I think probably keep the forums active to. Plus I think all of them have been players at some point.

Deleted User - 419875

LOL Terror, why would we have to have resort to not being able to use PP or FA or any other that all the other players would be able to use. There are several tribes with mods in them but none that I know of that are all mods across several of the TW servers. And yes most of the mods have played TW before.

DeletedUser4707

LOL Terror, why would we have to have resort to not being able to use PP or FA or any other that all the other players would be able to use. There are several tribes with mods in them but none that I know of that are all mods across several of the TW servers. And yes most of the mods have played TW before.

Yes, you can use premium, account manager, and FA. I just don't want you having an unlimited amount lol. Let's see the mod team start up now. :D

DeletedUser5034

I liked W14's Dream Team.

*cough*Dedrawn*cough*

& AziDahaka. ;)

DeletedUser

Make a mod world on .net were all the mods from all the Different .servers have to make and run a tribe. So a tribe from each server off-course have it open to public to this to me would be interesting.... Bragging rights for mods.

note: this would be very time consuming so while your doing it let player admin the forums x.x muahahaha imagine having Margol,mokdad terror Sweeny, Azi, bones modding the forums...... Fun times x.x

DeletedUser

Well you could potentially form a tribe of mods. I wouldn't call it a dream team though. Actually mod tribes have been formed before on a small scale but none has lasted very long on a world.

DeletedUser

Make a mod world on .net were all the mods from all the Different .servers have to make and run a tribe. So a tribe from each server off-course have it open to public to this to me would be interesting.... Bragging rights for mods.

note: this would be very time consuming so while your doing it let player admin the forums x.x muahahaha imagine having Margol,mokdad terror Sweeny, Azi, bones modding the forums...... Fun times x.x

Bones narrating the forums? Im out of here ;p

DeletedUser

Margol as a forum admin...? It would filled with nothing but spam if that were to happen xD

...The spam is tolerable on Skype, but we don't want it leaking in the public forums ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Margol4Mod2020

On topic all I wanna see is a ton of nauzhors running around on a world, no one else

DeletedUser3214

A ton of nauzhors? Like players similar to him?

I'd think that would be quite boring. Anyone can make a 5 man team and prem the sh*t out of a world to grow fast at startup, but very few of them would stay after a few weeks. I'd like to see some players who do well at startup and continue to do well throughout the world.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see some players who do well at startup and continue to do well throughout the world.

Start-up always sucks. Via competitive farming and poor spawn location (lack of farmable villages) - It's difficult to do well, unless you get a good spawn. You can be the best player ever in terms of skill - But if your area sucks and you can't farm well. then tough - You'll fall behind. Being active 24/7 doesn't even help in situations like this.

However... All that changes with nobles. Therefore, doing well at start-up I feel is about 80-90% luck based and 10% activity, to get that tiny scrap of an 'edge'. Skill is only really shown during the later game stages.

Just my opinion on it.