Plundered and Looted

• Thread starter A lama smex joint
  • Start date

DeletedUser1446

Before academy? Not sure if that is correct but opinions are different for sure...

DeletedUser

Before academy? Not sure if that is correct but opinions are different for sure...

yeah. on German servers you see that pretty often. You normally start nobling with about 6-7k points and a full nuke. Then you build a train but since you are farming like hell with so much lcav you can noble about 3-4 big villages really quickly. Well I played it very successfull a couple of times myself and it's definetly not nub. But opinions might differ you are right there :D

DeletedUser1446

Well i just think that if you are full OFF and you get some guy near you with a NT first than you are a bit lost no?

I usually play full OFF as well but try to get a second village faster, that way i make another OFF while i make the NT in first village... Like you said, it might be a bad strategy but it´s the one that usually works for me on the worlds i passed...

DeletedUser

Well i just think that if you are full OFF and you get some guy near you with a NT first than you are a bit lost no?

I usually play full OFF as well but try to get a second village faster, that way i make another OFF while i make the NT in first village... Like you said, it might be a bad strategy but it´s the one that usually works for me on the worlds i passed...

hmm depends on your timing abilitys...
Normally a 400ms train is very well snipeable... then a retime and the other one is down :D but of course if you get nukenobled by 4 people or something like this your chances are pretty low. But then a second village wouldn't change much anyways :D

DeletedUser

hmm depends on your timing abilitys...
Normally a 400ms train is very well snipeable... then a retime and the other one is down :D but of course if you get nukenobled by 4 people or something like this your chances are pretty low. But then a second village wouldn't change much anyways :D

Snipable, but really. Who on earth doesn't split there trains? :rolleyes:

yeah. on German servers you see that pretty often. You normally start nobling with about 6-7k points and a full nuke. Then you build a train but since you are farming like hell with so much lcav you can noble about 3-4 big villages really quickly. Well I played it very successfull a couple of times myself and it's definetly not nub. But opinions might differ you are right there :D

Biased. With 25 rax 20 stables you would get like 70 lc more ~100 axe more then the guy with 23 rax 18 stables. And the guy will get a noble train quicker.

DeletedUser

Snipable, but really. Who on earth doesn't split there trains? :rolleyes:

Biased. With 25 rax 20 stables you would get like 70 lc more ~100 axe more then the guy with 23 rax 18 stables. And the guy will get a noble train quicker.

hmm yeah might be... but if you got rax 25 and stables 20 before having raised your smithy very much you have this more of production of lcav and axes a very long time...
anyways... I think in the end the thing that really makes the difference is how your farming looks after you have a few villages and how good the noble targets in your area are

DeletedUser

Forgive me guys, I'm still learning the ropes here. Are you guys micro farming?

DeletedUser

no need to now. we've got multiple villages and our own farming areas. micro farming is for startup.

DeletedUser

Ok Thanks, I found another topic and figured it out. Now my own farming is going to greatly increase.