Would you like to end W21 early?

• Yes

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted User - 419875

Only those playing w21 should vote as it is their world..

bidam veer

Reaction score
it was better if this poll will be available in the game,on w21...and i know that's possible.doing that,only w21 players could vote:p

Deleted User - 419875

You are correct and that is why it was only sent in the mass mail to w21 players. and posted only in the w21 thread. If I find that there is an overwhelming amount of people voting that should not be then I will open a poll only to w21 players in game only.

DeletedUser4151

I am okay if tw will move our inventory to another world for us

DeletedUser5034

I am okay if tw will move our inventory to another world for us

Yes, please implement this somehow. I am quitting however I suspect I will be back for another world in the future (always happens whenever I say I'm quitting for good :)) so I would like to keep the rewards I earned as I didn't get to use many of them on this world.

I assumed they were saved to my account and would be available to use on other worlds. :confused:

DeletedUser707

Things in your inventory can only be used on the world you are playing. Would be kind of unfair to be able to use them on other worlds. Specially during start up.

DeletedUser

greetings and congratulations to the winners and losers is multiple greetings and congratulations .
that I was not congratulate anyone :)))) Frizeru din Peru

Deleted User - 419875

The world will not end today.. It will end shortly after the poll ends and I will then send out a mail giving the day it will be closing.

DeletedUser

Kawoni, can you specify the terms how you would end 21 early?
I think some people (including me) would've voted differently if those had been clear at the beginning of the vote.

bidam veer

Reaction score
probably you will not wait for that final countdown....i have no idea how many days you need to wait,but on .ro are 90 days.3 months.3 boring months:)))
PS:eek:n w25,the countdown is set for 21 days.3 weeks.enough time to celebrate with your friends the end of the world:p.just compare 3 weeks with 3 months:))