Would you like to end W21 early?

• Yes

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted User - 419875

There is a 21 day final count down after world ends to "celebrate" as Bidam says.. This vote is to end early and not wait the 21 days.

DeletedUser

It doesn't seem right to shorten the 21 days if there's no reimbursement for the inventory items. I've been saving most of them for endgame. Some players used PP for extra spins...

bidam veer

Reaction score
i really do not understand what you can do in 21 days.maybe only to get better in rankings:)).remember:it is not important if you finish rank 4 or rank 40.let;s say that is a little important to finish in top 3(PPs,you can see your name in the small picture etc.).More important is that when the world ends to be remembered for what you did in the game(great leader,great defensive player,the most offensive player,a supporter player that made the difference a few times etc),not for a good place in rankings....
PS:i took a look on w21.in order to get in top 3,you will need to conquer a lot of villages.it's a difference of 200 villages between you(isabelle75) and the guy from third place.is almost impossible to end the world as rank 3.you have a chance to be in top 3 at ODA:)

Deleted User - 419875

It doesn't seem right to shorten the 21 days if there's no reimbursement for the inventory items. I've been saving most of them for endgame. Some players used PP for extra spins...

This was the reason for the vote..

DeletedUser

write me in romanian to see if i understood corectly what you ment to say:))
Nu inteleg nici eu ce-am scris dar astia !!!: )))))
Hai sa reproduc din amintiri :

Felicitari castigatorilor dar si pierzatorilor . Adica vreau sa ma felicite si ei pe mine ca pe facebook . Imi dai like, iti dau :))))))))))))))))))

DeletedUser

This was the reason for the vote..

But it wasn't clear (at least to me o_O ) that you wanted to shorten endgame even more. I understood your first post as to lower the percentage when the 21 day endgame starts. I don't see any point in shortening endgame time other than wasting our inventory items. Anybody who doesn't want to spend time playing doesn't have to... world is won.

DeletedUser

i really do not understand what you can do in 21 days.maybe only to get better in rankings:)).remember:it is not important if you finish rank 4 or rank 40.let;s say that is a little important to finish in top 3(PPs,you can see your name in the small picture etc.).More important is that when the world ends to be remembered for what you did in the game(great leader,great defensive player,the most offensive player,a supporter player that made the difference a few times etc),not for a good place in rankings....
PS:i took a look on w21.in order to get in top 3,you will need to conquer a lot of villages.it's a difference of 200 villages between you(isabelle75) and the guy from third place.is almost impossible to end the world as rank 3.you have a chance to be in top 3 at ODA:)

Completely missing my point. And what account are you playing on W21 again?

Deleted User - 419875

End game has already started as of Tuesday. The world is pretty much won. It was a vote to see if you would like to end it earlier then the 21 day final count down. ie. example end it at 15 days instead of 21.

bidam veer

Reaction score
Completely missing my point. And what account are you playing on W21 again?
i didn't said on what account i am playing:p.honestly,i have no idea why you want to wait another 21 days...and more important,you should used those items from inventory when was needed not to wait the final countdown.until you decide about when and how w21 will end,listen the final countdown:)
OFf-topic:masculule,sigur nu am inteles ce ai scris tu.pe traducere romaneasca cuvant cu cuvant,imi iesea cceva in genul:felicitari castigatorilor si pierzatorilor mai multe felicitari.si ultima parte,nu avea niciun sens:astfel,nu felicit pe nimeni decat frizeru din peru(sau ceva asemanator)

DeletedUser

Truly only people that should be voting for this is those in BnB, everyone else will vote no, as there is no point for them to continue. I prefer to stick with parameters put in place before end world is declared, whether 10 days, 21 days or 90 days. If those who prefer to stop world early, all they have to do is stop playing and walk away. Let those of us still working on achievements, flags and other rewards carry on with our objectives for the remaining time.

Deleted User - 419875

The poll has just ended about 20 mins ago and the vote was to end w21 early. I will let everyone know when it will close but it will be this week or early next week.