Poll to end world sooner.

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

I have had some player contact me about wanting to end the world sooner then the 21 days. And have asked for a poll. Is this of interest to the entire w28 or just a few players? Please let me know what you think..

DeletedUser6614

end it , stick a fork in it! its done. Most players have left it.

Deleted User - 419875

Thank you for your comments so far, but more then 3 would be nice. W28 should be starting within the next 3 weeks hopefully.

DeletedUser5644

ONLY if you get another world started.
There's 2 more worlds started now. W25 has been stale since the great Free! tribe quit and majority of savage is ready for it to be over.

DeletedUser6761

I would also like the cooldown to stay.. decompress get some last minuet achievements and flags.. more bang for the bucks in my opinion

bidam veer

Reaction score
do not end it.let inno to win some extra money by letting w25 to go on for another 2 years:)))

DeletedUser6756

First.....Congratulations to Savage on your victory.

As far as ending world early. I personally don't care.

DeletedUser

Looks like many want to quit so put it to the vote.
Personally I am neutral but the 10 day extension looks attractive for the reasons given.

DeletedUser6115

7 days max, I was the player that put in the support ticket for this, I would be happy with 7 days from the victory date, approximately 6 days left, with a 3 day non attack period after that to finish up achievements. 10 attacking days is way too long. This world is eating up my time that could be spent on other worlds. Especially with the morale gone its a joke now.

DeletedUser6057

You could end it today :) Savages won big time and congrats guys/gals. When w28 opens we'll be ready for more fun!