Possible W32 Premade - Learn

Reaction score
May be making a premade for world 32 depending on the responses and interest generated from those in the community

Here's my initial BS writing just cuz I want to introduce myself, and set my goals:

What I'm looking for:

10 good players
10 nooby players that we can carry this world, teach the ropes, shift into possibly co-playing with a pro/good player and bring them to enjoy tribalwars at a more appreciable level.
14 players that can join a few days after the world starts, depending on location, interest, etc.

What is my plan?

I plan to fully continue leading on Swift on w29 (If any swift members play here with me on US32 but quit W29 due to boredom, they'll be immediately dismissed from this tribe because my intention is to commit fully to winning US29 as well)

I plan to fully commit to both world 29 and 32 and use this world as a teaching experience to nooby players out there.

Upon playing w29, I have come across many nooby players, which I was not initially used to, several good players, and players who are unable to listen to directions.

I play a no-nonsense strategy game in which I am more than happy to teach players how to succeed, use the new scavenging event to maximize results (I've already tested the beta) and enable players to enjoy the game.

I feel that with w29 due to my initial laxness, I have become much more of a dictator of my players as many of them stopped listening and focused on personal gains rather than a tribal effort. I would like to change that here by creating a tribe, not solely for the purpose of winning, but for the purpose of building a cooperative body of people who are interested in trying new things like timing OP's, learning how to snipe for teammates, farming effectively, zoning out enemy players from borders, re-capping villages that have nobles inbound, managing troops and effectively stacking.

I would personally like to lead a few members from our rival tribe on US29 from TRBL to build a better connection with them, rather than being known as the enemy

By joining, you will be given my personalized guides to every event that comes out while you are in my tribe, you will learn, and you will hopefully benefit from this knowledge.

Here's an example of what I had accumulated on US29 and still have not used due to how poorly it will effect the end-game meta:
ba2a407c7fa5ffdf7f388646495473ae.png

https://gyazo.com/ba2a407c7fa5ffdf7f388646495473ae

World 32:
Tribe Name: Learn
Full Name: Learning The Ropes

Tribal Vision: Teach new players, enjoy times with good players, prioritize cooperation over self-gain

Who can join?

Add my skype: Sustephen123 and just have a real conversation with me. I've turned noobs into top 20 players on .net and regardless of your current skillset, IF I like you, I believe the same can be done here.

Requirements:
Activity --> You can be a noob, but if you can't dedicate extended amounts of time to this game, or find a co-player, I cannot allow you to join
Cooperation --> If you can't follow orders, you can't follow the vision of this tribe
Skype --> Gonna be a skype only tribe this world
Loyalty --> If you've ever backstabbed any tribe, or spied for any tribe, I don't want you. If you tell me prior to joining and show a true interest in changing previous ways, I can be convinced... If I'm notified you've been a spy without you having previously told me, you will be kicked regardless of player rank, or activity within the tribe.
Learning/Teaching --> I have no doubt that this tribe will be rank 1, but I also want players who want to learn. If you know everything strat/trick to TW, I want you to be a teacher
Activity --> I mention this twice because of how important it is. I'm not looking for you to quit mid-world. If you've quit mid-world before and don't think you'll play here until the end, I don't want you.
Timely Mail Responses --> I love to send detailed and long-written mails to players. I don't want players who can't be arsed to send a 2-10 word reply to a planned op or detailed mail. Make sure to respond AS SOON AS you read in-game mails.
Farming --> Farming is my #1 issue. I'm always the rank 1 farmer in-game, and I do know how hard it is to continuously farm 24/7. I want to see a farming effort, and if I see you neglecting to at least send routine runs to barbs, you will be kicked. The scavenging option is a good alternative to farming, but it still does not out-class farming in the current meta

I'm sorry if I require a lot. I am setting my standards for players low in terms of initial skill, but none of these requirements require skill but require that you follow what I teach. After all, you're playing tribalwars because you enjoy strategy games and want to improve your capabilities.

If you are a premium-whore and can achieve rank 1,2,3,4,5 that's great, but if you can't follow the requirements, you will be ousted.

On a final note, no player is blacklisted (Besides those who have personally betrayed me) from this tribe. I encourage enemies, allies, previous foes to join and start something that can be magical. My plan is to teach, enjoy, and win this world.

If you'd like to take my hand in this journey, skype: sustephen123