Potential Top Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser6713
  • Start date

DeletedUser6581

I think he likes his pork.

Good to see that your ok and not harmed. I had a bad feeling that you may get stuck in one of those slides that they have at Burger King playground. Didn't wanna call fire department. It would have been kinda awkward.

DeletedUser6755

Good to see that your ok and not harmed. I had a bad feeling that you may get stuck in one of those slides that they have at Burger King playground. Didn't wanna call fire department. It would have been kinda awkward.
We can't all be as small as you.

DeletedUser6755

Nah pam, had to drive to ATM, it takes a lot to fill you up. Small lol , plz if anything my fist will do the job.
Overcompensating with your hand? I guess you don't have enough to do the job the right way.

DeletedUser6581

Overcompensating with your hand? I guess you don't have enough to do the job the right way.

Look , your special kind of a girl that barely can walk so I can smell some chemistry here. Hit me up in game or any other of mine accounts. Gotta make runs on W.I.C.K.3.D. follow by .W.I.C.K.3.D

DeletedUser6755

Look , your special kind of a girl that barely can walk so I can smell some chemistry here. Hit me up in game or any other of mine accounts. Gotta make runs on W.I.C.K.3.D. follow by .W.I.C.K.3.D
I don't think any of your multiple personalities would satisfy. There's something lacking with all of them.

DeletedUser6581

I don't think any of your multiple personalities would satisfy. There's something lacking with all of them.

We did get off the topic here sweetie pie. We have to start a social chat here. Be a good girl and do the dishes first. That would be great Pam, Thx.

DeletedUser6755

We did get off the topic here sweetie pie. We have to start a social chat here. Be a good girl and do the dishes first. That would be great Pam, Thx.
If you're really the man you say you are, I'm sure you're capable of starting a new topic. If not, we'll have to find you a woman willing to lower herself enough to do your work.

DeletedUser6581

Yo Pam, where you at? Daddy needs some exercise here.......