Potential Top Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser6713
  • Start date

DeletedUser6713

This might be too early, but ill take every chance i get to make the external more active.

Based on location, leadership and the history of members, what tribe(s) do you think have potential to be one of the top tribes later in this world, and why do you think that?

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
6cde33d256d4f48338842e1a9574eb25.png

If these wicked players are premade group its really cool haha ^^ (if 1 person made all, then not )

EDIT: I see they also played on W26... nice premade then ^^

Last edited:

DeletedUser6755

6cde33d256d4f48338842e1a9574eb25.png

If these wicked players are premade group its really cool haha ^^ (if 1 person made all, then not )

EDIT: I see they also played on W26... nice premade then ^^
It's probably one person thumbing their nose at the moderators because of loopholes in the rules. Otherwise, they wouldn't have the same profile picture and text as well as village names. He's probably feeding the barbs to help his main account grow.

DeletedUser2999

It's probably one person thumbing their nose at the moderators because of loopholes in the rules. Otherwise, they wouldn't have the same profile picture and text as well as village names. He's probably feeding the barbs to help his main account grow.

All of the accounts have past history on numerous different worlds. I have been in a tribe with the main account of these before and I am almost 100% sure that they are just trying to be cute and match.

DeletedUser6755

It's cute to match when you're in grade school. It looks ridiculous in a game.

DeletedUser2999

I am in full agreement with you on that one, but some people never grew up from grade school in the first place!

DeletedUser

FUBAR look promising, a premade since way back, and those WICKED accounts are all different players.

*(I)* look decent as well, just a bit sad that they felt that they needed a second tribe lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6712

absolutely agree with you guys about FUBAR, they do seem promising, and I do like how united those Wicked players are. absolutely disagree that this looks childish and ridiculous, strength in unity. plus I bet in times of war it will be pain on butt to tag their names and villages for some players.
and also I like how tribe +LOC+ looks
sad to see tribes of 30 folks still making academies around....
OTG packed of pro players, but come on guys you don't have to have academy already

DeletedUser6694

FUBAR look promising, a premade since way back, and those WICKED accounts are all different players. look decent as well, just a bit sad that they felt that they needed a second tribe lol
what second tribe zeze?

DeletedUser6581

I heard they hooked up with OTG. It's a race to see who backstabs who first.

Hey girl, I still like you , keep talking all the smack. I mean big girls need some wicked love too. What account you play when your not at Burger King? I have a feeling we will be sending early Yule presents in the near future to you sweetie. BTW, It takes a lot to keep playing all these accounts alone.

Legs in Obtuse Angle aka Eat Sleep Farm Repeat, Yo, history will repeat again and I will rim you again son, tick tock ........

DeletedUser6755

Hey girl, I still like you , keep talking all the smack. I mean big girls need some wicked love too. What account you play when your not at Burger King? I have a feeling we will be sending early Yule presents in the near future to you sweetie. BTW, It takes a lot to keep playing all these accounts alone.

Why would I tell you? I like my source. Besides, your girlfriend might get jealous of all the attention you'll be sending my way. Plus, I doubt you have anything that'll satisfy anyways, and I like to have it my way.

DeletedUser6775

Hey guys. I'm think LOC will be in a good spot. They don't have any larger tribes beside them. Free growth going on.