Potential Top Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser6713
  • Start date

DeletedUser6712

Hug is a great gift - one size fits all!
Lets turn tribal wars into farmville!
Just kidding...

DeletedUser6713

*I* is the best tribe because i am in that tribe.you haven;t see me?:))

Sir, you were wrong big time.

Fubar and OTG is the most likely potential top tribes.
-=DZ=- have potential aswell, its all up to how they choose to run their politics, and maybe kick some people out aswell

Attack, well there is some good members but so far their actions are not very impressive. To me it seems just like they consist of the rankings top players, simply beacuse the top players want to be in rank 1 tribe.

DeletedUser6712

Sir, you were wrong big time.

Fubar and OTG is the most likely potential top tribes.
-=DZ=- have potential aswell, its all up to how they choose to run their politics, and maybe kick some people out aswell

Attack, well there is some good members but so far their actions are not very impressive. To me it seems just like they consist of the rankings top players, simply beacuse the top players want to be in rank 1 tribe.

Seems like my guys will be fighting FUBAR and OTG family tribe, will the strongest survive!

DeletedUser6712

Can anyone explain why OTG and YTG can not fight together and they have to invite other big tribes to solve their problems?

DeletedUser6713

We all know loovee. Those who doesnt , is part of hes tribe.

But they will all get to know him soon . Sinking ships is loovees thing.

You cant run a tribe dude. Mass recruiting and dirty politics , and long long speaches about how good you are, will never take you to the winning tribe.

All your worlds ends up the same way . With you leaving your dear tribe, and join the opposit side. Or getting rimmed . Thats the future of loovee.

Get your shit together, and consider the fact that you arent that good as you think you are.

DeletedUser6712

We all know loovee. Those who doesnt , is part of hes tribe.

But they will all get to know him soon . Sinking ships is loovees thing.

You cant run a tribe dude. Mass recruiting and dirty politics , and long long speaches about how good you are, will never take you to the winning tribe.

All your worlds ends up the same way . With you leaving your dear tribe, and join the opposit side. Or getting rimmed . Thats the future of loovee.

Get your shit together, and consider the fact that you arent that good as you think you are.

Sadly victory is not important to me as to be fully honest and loyal player. Please give me your explanation of mass-recruitment tribe?
I am not good player and I know about it, learning every day something new. I do not remember writing any long speech on how good I am. You are master of assuming stuff how I see it but back up your words by actual proof.

DeletedUser6755

Sadly victory is not important to me as to be fully honest and loyal player. Please give me your explanation of mass-recruitment tribe?
I am not good player and I know about it, learning every day something new. I do not remember writing any long speech on how good I am. You are master of assuming stuff how I see it but back up your words by actual proof.

I believe he is referring more to your self-righteous attitude more than anything. Yes, loyalty and integrity are important. However, loyalty includes sticking with your tribe when the going gets tough. You shouldn't quit a world for the next just because things don't go the way you envisioned them or you have a disagreement with someone.

There is one thing I have noticed while watching forums, you intentionally insult people in order to provoke them and then get indignant when they respond.

Part of banter is knowing that the other person will respond, most likely in a negative manner where both people try to outsmart the other. Rude insults turn the conversation into a childish argument on an elementary playground.

Do you have skills? I have no idea because, while watching from a distance, I have never seen you stick a world out and try to make good out of the bad. If you respond to this with insults or attacks, we all know exactly what will happen when this world ceases to be what you expected.

We will have to get used to the fact that the U. S. server is not a game of integrity, but a game of who wins not with skill but by effectively playing the dirtiest. Let's face it, the tribe who either hugs the right people or has the best spies will come out on top even though they lack the skills to fight with strategy. Get used to it or move on.

DeletedUser2999

I believe he is referring more to your self-righteous attitude more than anything. Yes, loyalty and integrity are important. However, loyalty includes sticking with your tribe when the going gets tough. You shouldn't quit a world for the next just because things don't go the way you envisioned them or you have a disagreement with someone.

There is one thing I have noticed while watching forums, you intentionally insult people in order to provoke them and then get indignant when they respond.

Part of banter is knowing that the other person will respond, most likely in a negative manner where both people try to outsmart the other. Rude insults turn the conversation into a childish argument on an elementary playground.

Do you have skills? I have no idea because, while watching from a distance, I have never seen you stick a world out and try to make good out of the bad. If you respond to this with insults or attacks, we all know exactly what will happen when this world ceases to be what you expected.

We will have to get used to the fact that the U. S. server is not a game of integrity, but a game of who wins not with skill but by effectively playing the dirtiest. Let's face it, the tribe who either hugs the right people or has the best spies will come out on top even though they lack the skills to fight with strategy. Get used to it or move on.

o_O:eek::eek::eek: TESTIFY :eek::eek::eek:o_O

DeletedUser6712

I do agree with most of what you said but of course have something to add...

I have no clue what you are referring to skills in tribal wars - may I asked you how long have you been playing TW?
- How to snipe and back time? almost every top player can do it and i know how to do it as well.
- Mad farming? You referring of boring clicking A and B and send large amount of farming parties 25/4, I know how to do it as well and my farming stats in world 28 proves it.
- Sending fakes or timing all attacks to land together? that is not rocket science either.

Skills in this game for me are:
- be able to be honest and loyal no matter what;
- sacrifice everything for tribe and tribe mates;
- stand your grounds and be true to yourself til the end.

so yeah i think we do have different understudying of skills in first place.

I always try to stick a world out and try to make good out of the bad, I have been around US servers since world 8, you have seen me only in past 2 worlds and already judging me. I have stand my own grounds against many top players on past world 27 and rolled over couple decent tribes. While you were watching from a distance I was putting work in the game.

If you are talking about this, current world 28, please check stats, I am doing work here as well. My tribes are successfully fighting top pre-made tribes and we are going to roll those top dogs that only able to play in dirty politics with using spies. Indeed, spies are just another war tactics but players like my bigger then that.

oh yea, also please do take it is insult but what are you capable of doing in this game? PP selling and barely co-playing another accounts? Get to my level of selt-righteous attitude and after we shall speak.

DeletedUser6755

Skills in this game for me are:
- be able to be honest and loyal no matter what;
- sacrifice everything for tribe and tribe mates;
- stand your grounds and be true to yourself til the end.

so yeah i think we do have different understudying of skills in first place.

I always try to stick a world out and try to make good out of the bad, I have been around US servers since world 8, you have seen me only in past 2 worlds and already judging me. I have stand my own grounds against many top players on past world 27 and rolled over couple decent tribes. While you were watching from a distance I was putting work in the game.

If you are talking about this, current world 28, please check stats, I am doing work here as well. My tribes are successfully fighting top pre-made tribes and we are going to roll those top dogs that only able to play in dirty politics with using spies. Indeed, spies are just another war tactics but players like my bigger then that.

oh yea, also please do take it is insult but what are you capable of doing in this game? PP selling and barely co-playing another accounts? Get to my level of selt-righteous attitude and after we shall speak.

Your response is just as ignorant and as predictable as I expected it to be.

I would like to know a few things. When your tribe is losing a war, is hitting delete without notifying leadership that you're leaving your idea of sacrificing everything for tribe and tribemates or is it sticking it out? Or maybe, establishing a tribe, causing chaos and then leaving for another is loyalty. You have definitely deluded yourself into thinking that you have stood your grounds in the past. Let's face it. You can't even be honest with yourself.

As far as other skills? All I saw was someone who started cussing at people for not pre-nobling for him, failure to recognize and tag incoming trains, failure to ask for support/sniping for such trains, and constantly talking nonsense. If you had spent more time in the game instead of the clouds, you might have actually accomplished something other than alienating everyone around you, which apparently is something you like to do on every world. The more worlds you play this way, the more people will end up hate being around you.

Oh, I did look up your stats as you said. Nice 200 point barbs you took. I'm sure those barbarians put up a fierce fight. As far as the rest of it, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. I have the feeling that your family of tribes have more to do with your success than you do. You just like riding coattails until it gets to rough to do so. So, just in case anyone was wondering how this relates to the thread topic, you will cause your tribe to self-destruct which means it won't stay a top tribe for long. I already know of people who are looking for other places to go because they can't stand being under your leadership.

Finally, I do have to say that your so-called insult is laughable because you are ignorant and misinformed as to the circumstances involved. As far as what I am capable of, you may end up finding out the hard way when real life problems resolve themselves. By the way, I would never want to be as self-righteous as you are, so I guess we'll never have that talk. In fact I don't think there is anyone on this server who thinks as highly of themselves as you do because there are a few ego-maniacal players, but you definitely take the cake.

DeletedUser6712

Your response is just as ignorant and as predictable as I expected it to be.

I would like to know a few things. When your tribe is losing a war, is hitting delete without notifying leadership that you're leaving your idea of sacrificing everything for tribe and tribemates or is it sticking it out? Or maybe, establishing a tribe, causing chaos and then leaving for another is loyalty. You have definitely deluded yourself into thinking that you have stood your grounds in the past. Let's face it. You can't even be honest with yourself.

what world are you referring to?
w27? I was in vendetta and we rolled SPANKs family tribes of 90 and other tribes, when I joined TMBD we rolled Vendetta,
w28? I declared war on OTG and YTG and we are rolling them as we speak, ESCR gotta wait til we move closer....
w22? I stayed in my tribe WEEDz till the end and after I joined winnign tribe WSYD. had to give up to to real life - college.
before opening your mouth and talking about stuff, get your facts straight...

As far as other skills? All I saw was someone who started cussing at people for not pre-nobling for him, failure to recognize and tag incoming trains, failure to ask for support/sniping for such trains, and constantly talking nonsense. If you had spent more time in the game instead of the clouds, you might have actually accomplished something other than alienating everyone around you, which apparently is something you like to do on every world. The more worlds you play this way, the more people will end up hate being around you.

again, you are wrong, because you are ignorant...
my cussing was direct reply to aggression toward me in the chat, I am real person too and sometimes I do sleep. again i am not co played account and could not tag incoming trains 2 fileds away. You did not see stats of my account, you do not know who I helped and what I did. so what the hell are you talking about? I think i done for TMBD 10 folds more then you did.

Oh, I did look up your stats as you said. Nice 200 point barbs you took. I'm sure those barbarians put up a fierce fight. As far as the rest of it, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. I have the feeling that your family of tribes have more to do with your success than you do. You just like riding coattails until it gets to rough to do so. So, just in case anyone was wondering how this relates to the thread topic, you will cause your tribe to self-destruct which means it won't stay a top tribe for long. I already know of people who are looking for other places to go because they can't stand being under your leadership.

again you do not know what are you talking about. at some point i thought you knew how to play TW, now I am leaning toward your being a total scrub with the logics of the game.
my stats from w28, current - http://us.twstats.com/us28/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=286470
I took 2 bonus barbs, in location that is close to my main village, look on the map. why can not you mention other 14 villages i took from real players, and you are part of the war? my score is 2/0 against enemy,
but you might be right, I do not know future and I did created my family tribes and i might end them, but also you are not part of it so why would you asssume stuff. mail top players from my family tribes and ask what I do before making any assumption.

Finally, I do have to say that your so-called insult is laughable because you are ignorant and misinformed as to the circumstances involved. As far as what I am capable of, you may end up finding out the hard way when real life problems resolve themselves. By the way, I would never want to be as self-righteous as you are, so I guess we'll never have that talk. In fact I don't think there is anyone on this server who thinks as highly of themselves as you do because there are a few ego-maniacal players, but you definitely take the cake.

I have no clue why you think that I think highly of myself. I am person as anyone else with my own negative and positive sides. There are hundreds of players better then me and hundreds of players worse then me. You do not know me and do not know what I am up to, please grow up and get your own life. I have strong crew of followers and no matter what they are going to be stronger force then my haters. I admire a lot of people and I do talk with a lot of current enemies. Skilled and loyalty respected anywhere, and believe me i have more of both then you do.

As far as our conversation goes - you do not know all facts and you are talking out of your butt. I do respect your opinion and I agree with some of it, however get your facts straight before bring any drama up...

DeletedUser6755

what world are you referring to?
w27? I was in vendetta and we rolled SPANKs family tribes of 90 and other tribes, when I joined TMBD we rolled Vendetta,
w28? I declared war on OTG and YTG and we are rolling them as we speak, ESCR gotta wait til we move closer....
w22? I stayed in my tribe WEEDz till the end and after I joined winnign tribe WSYD. had to give up to to real life - college.
before opening your mouth and talking about stuff, get your facts straight...

again, you are wrong, because you are ignorant...
my cussing was direct reply to aggression toward me in the chat, I am real person too and sometimes I do sleep. again i am not co played account and could not tag incoming trains 2 fileds away. You did not see stats of my account, you do not know who I helped and what I did. so what the hell are you talking about? I think i done for TMBD 10 folds more then you did.

again you do not know what are you talking about. at some point i thought you knew how to play TW, now I am leaning toward your being a total scrub with the logics of the game.
my stats from w28, current - http://us.twstats.com/us28/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=286470
I took 2 bonus barbs, in location that is close to my main village, look on the map. why can not you mention other 14 villages i took from real players, and you are part of the war? my score is 2/0 against enemy,
but you might be right, I do not know future and I did created my family tribes and i might end them, but also you are not part of it so why would you asssume stuff. mail top players from my family tribes and ask what I do before making any assumption.

I have no clue why you think that I think highly of myself. I am person as anyone else with my own negative and positive sides. There are hundreds of players better then me and hundreds of players worse then me. You do not know me and do not know what I am up to, please grow up and get your own life. I have strong crew of followers and no matter what they are going to be stronger force then my haters. I admire a lot of people and I do talk with a lot of current enemies. Skilled and loyalty respected anywhere, and believe me i have more of both then you do.

As far as our conversation goes - you do not know all facts and you are talking out of your butt. I do respect your opinion and I agree with some of it, however get your facts straight before bring any drama up...

Predictable as always. You just proved my point.

DeletedUser6712

lol, word,

have fun and hope to see you ready on the battlefield, no matter which top account you are co playing

and not butt-hurting on the forum,

best of luck