PP Suggestion: auto tag incoming

DeletedUser

Speaking as a single player who has to sleep a few hours at night, but is fighting against people who co-play and/or are online and sending while I sleep, I would like to see a premium option to automatically tag your incoming attacks.
Tagging them hours later isn't very effective, as you don't know when they were sent.

DeletedUser

Why not autododge attacks since I'm offline and I need to sleep, or autofarm (oh, wait!) no

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
I support the idea, but I do not believe it should be a PP-only feature.

I am sure it would diminish the effectiveness of mass faking, which is a positive. One should not be able to defeat an opponent by a sheer amount of mindless clicking. The game is meant to be a contest of strategical decisions - not who can click more. Mass faking and tagging are not enjoyable parts of the game, why advocate them?

The biggest factor for quitters is that TW takes too much time to compete at a near-top level. If the game were too be less reliant on activity, I believe we would retain more players. I certainly think there should be a world with this setting, simply to give it a trial and see how it goes. I realise it could be disastrous, but there's always risk.

Last edited: