PP transfer

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848884559
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848884559

Even after I have spent hundreds of money I cannot transfer to other players.

points may only be transferable after the points have become unblocked

I want to be able to support new players who cannot get going.

Please reduce the time needed to transfer PP.

Why cannot I not transfer. I would buy more if I could spend more.
Time to transfer is like a million years. That player would no longer need help.
Consider it a diplomatic event.
Maybe I want to support nations that need it.
Maybe I want to buy myself out of a difficult situation.
Don't tell me how to spend my money.

RedAlert

Reaction score
Maybe I want to buy myself out of a difficult situation.
Could you elaborate a bit on this ... just for the sake of discussion.

Do you mean you are for example under attack and you offer your attackers PP so they stop attacking you?

Cause if that's the case I think that is not even allowed.

Red.

Deleted User - 848884559

That is one possibility a player may use it for. I would not advise it. Would never work they would just want more and more.
I think it should be allowed. Anything to make the game more real. I feel bad for the sucker that would pay extortion fees.

For me I just wanted to send some to a friend. So they could get the premium options.

How long does one have to wait? Isn't it like 40 days. I only buy enough to get premium 20$ per month. That leave some left over I could send to a friend but who would save it that long. What does it matter who get it as long as the credit card is good. They know by now that mine is.

Deleted User - 419875

Isn't there still an option to purchase a gift subscription to Premium features for others?? That could be an option. The player and you could farm for premium points and then trade those points. Join another world sell your resources on the market for PP. Lots of players do not even buy premium any longer because they just farm it.

Deleted User - 848884559

I would like to find out how to purchase a subscription to premium for another player.
How is this option accessed. I cannot find it.