• No, I like losing worlds.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser7724

467309-J._R._R._Tolkien-The_Eye_of_Sauron-The_Lord_of_the_Rings.jpg

We see, We want, We Take.
VIsIoN or EyE. (Haven't decided yet.)

Leadership Experience
I've been playing tribal wars for about 8 years now, never been one to lead a tribe but I figured I wanted to give it a go. I'm a fairly decent player. I wont claim to be some master elitist (I'm not). This account is an alias and I'd prefer to keep it that way for now. (Highest point account I ever played solo was 5mil. Highest account I ever co-played was 39 mil. Both .net)

Tribal goals
Plan on starting the world on release, or shortly after (within a few hours). Plan on running pretty deep into the world, if not staying around all the way until the end, (being that it's .US) Starting in the North East side, I plan on only taking on the members that sign up here. I have a discord that we can all join, for quick communication. people play traditional (not buying PP) are more than welcome to join up. I care more about fun, and having people with pleasant personalities who can get along, send support to their neighbor if need be, and help axe someone to death ;).

Tribal personality
A lot of tribes do this, but I figured it would be fun to let on as if we see all, we know all. Often changing the name based on who we were fighting to make fun of them and lead on as if they stand no chance.

Attachments

• 467309-J._R._R._Tolkien-The_Eye_of_Sauron-The_Lord_of_the_Rings.jpg
    467309-J._R._R._Tolkien-The_Eye_of_Sauron-The_Lord_of_the_Rings.jpg
    444.9 KB · Views: 7

DeletedUser7965

I'd like to join I've been playing since w16 on the net server.

DeletedUser7724

Ive added you on discord. Anyone else that was interested be sure to add me and check your messages on discord

DeletedUser707

As an experienced leader, I can assure you. You will be making a heavy mistake if you only take the players who sign up here. Most of the good players don't use the forums on the US server because the US server forums are dead compared to almost every other server.

I would however hold off on recruiting in game till BP ends because players will get off to a good growth spirt simply by mine rushing. If you give it 2-3 days after BP ends and look for players with some ODA. Shows they are trying to actively farm and clear, also shows they have a decent amount of troops. So this is my suggestion for you. As for me. I will be joining most likely solo with no tribe but if I end up in your area and your tribe does well during start up I will shoot you a message. Not really looking to join any tribe till after BP ends unless I know you/know your a good leader.

DeletedUser7724

I should have been more clear in stating that I only plan on taking people that sign up here from the start.

Obviously I’ll take people in later. Also would you happen to have an account named “undead billy mays”? If so we’ve played together before.

DeletedUser707

I should have been more clear in stating that I only plan on taking people that sign up here from the start.

Obviously I’ll take people in later. Also would you happen to have an account named “undead billy mays”? If so we’ve played together before.

Negative but if you were in a tribe with UBM you were in a tribe with me. Ive played every world with him since W39 on .net. Him, Hybrid, and Googly.

DeletedUser7724

Negative but if you were in a tribe with UBM you were in a tribe with me. Ive played every world with him since W39 on .net. Him, Hybrid, and Googly.
Oh we’ve definitely played together then. Don’t remember if we were ever in the same tribe though. W39 was a great world. Wish more would be like that.

DeletedUser707

I am under The Scientist. on .net external forums. Normally play with Rob on the account Do Not Disturb on most worlds with UBM.