DeletedUser

Any others left besides mine and Khans?

ANYMS
Pandas

Was -L- a pre-made?
Or the CAOS family?

DeletedUser3744

-L- was not, CAOS was/is

EDIT: What counts as a premade? I had people join my tribe before the world started, but I didnt recruit them offworld, so....

DeletedUser

-L- was not, CAOS was/is

EDIT: What counts as a premade? I had people join my tribe before the world started, but I didnt recruit them offworld, so....

Dragu4 - CAOS did the same as -L- , we had a few come over from who we had in W5 and then we recruited the rest once the world started. So yes -L- was a premade tribe also.

PREMADE is just that you start your tribe before the world begins.

DeletedUser3744

Dragu4 - CAOS did the same as -L- , we had a few come over from who we had in W5 and then we recruited the rest once the world started. So yes -L- was a premade tribe also.

PREMADE is just that you start your tribe before the world begins.

In that case, can I change my answer? :p -L- was a premade, along with the CAOS family.

Thanks limp

DeletedUser

I think there is two types of premades imo

1)Started on forums with friends to recruit other players with no connections to starters of the tribe

2)Tribe started before the world and filled by friends acquaintances and unknown players.

DeletedUser

???? was a premade... we are still are together unlike alot of groups...

DeletedUser

None of my tribes were pre-made.

DOA
Reaper
Weight

-Jeff

DeletedUser

No they aren't, Weight had some players who could've made top 5 easy

DeletedUser

No mass recruiting. I made DOA for me and a few friends that never even played before. I haven't played in 2-3 years, but I started with them on w9 to make sure they weren't eaten alive by you pros and taught them the fundamentals. I had three noob friends playing that we're top 40 early in the world. And we all started about a week late.
DL was the only tribe that started becoming a threat to us in k45 so I took the best players FROM them ;).
After that, I have only kept those who remained active and persevered as well as a few players I met along the way.

DeletedUser4065

but only if they could've nobled barbs.

Well I am the largest member of Weight, and I really don't know what your problem is. I started well over a month after the world started and am already top 20. It isn't my fault that I grew so fast on the rim that there were very few suitable villages to noble. Would you have me sit with my thumb up my butt and wait another month for a decent village? I can build up a 1 k village much faster than some noob could, so why would I wait for them to build it up? Plus, this is a Church world and you have to take advantage of your CI. Fewer churches the better. If I have a few 1-2k villas in my CI, why wouldn't I noble them, especially since this is a single packet noble system your never really wasting a noble when you noble something. If my next noble cost 30 packets I would not be nobling a 1k villa. My OD isnt that high either because I killed everyone around me before they could enough troops, or took advantage of situations where two players near me were fighting each other and I nobled em both.

My start up strategy was sound. I started this world April 9th, and am rank 19 now. That's 47 days playing. Show me one player on this world who has grown as fast as I have after 47 days.

Criticize all you want.You play this world how you want, and I'll play it how i want to, the right way.