Premades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why there's no premade tribe forum section.

Would be really nice if there would be one like in .net

DeletedUser

Ok, as it being a new server, not many people are connected to it, not many members, means not many premades, as stated before in other threads, premades are useless as of the first few worlds, if a premade section was to open up, then it would crash just like .co.uk has.

If you do decide on having a premade, organise it via pm or mail, or in the off topic section.

Hope this helps.

McM

DeletedUser

Having a premade subforum is a bad idea.
If you are unable to invite and coordinate your members via skype or private messages before world start you are bound to fail anyway and shouldnt even try.
I think it would be good to not have a premade section for quite some time to give a chance for the community to grow.
Every world should also have random start location, so the leets cant kill the nubs right away. :p

DeletedUser

Naaboz0rs
Dont just be a stupid noob.
JUST LIKE CHUCK NORRIS AND ACCEPT EVRYTHING I SAY.

DeletedUser

Well I agreed with most of you.

But

Every world should also have random start location, so the leets cant kill the nubs right away.

I disagree, every world should have the option to start there location. For example If some noob friends would like to start somewhere near and try to help each other, they would be denied of that option.

DeletedUser

I think a premade tribe farming an entire continent to oblivion before nobles arrive is far worse then that.

DeletedUser

Well still with the activity there could only be a few premades. And the noobs don't need to join the second the world starts.

Even if i'm not a noob i start 3 days after the world opens...

DeletedUser

I Wait Around 3 - 5 Days, There Is Too Much Drama In The Core

DeletedUser

EDIT: I Am Now Online :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I think a premade tribe farming an entire continent to oblivion before nobles arrive is far worse then that.

Only crappy premades rely on direction choice anyway. Takes 5 members max to dominate a continent as long as you have competent members.

DeletedUser

Drama=Not in US ;)

*yawn* there are a few decent players that play the .US server, i would like to see how long you would survive if you spawned in my 15+15. So many people choose to slag off the .US server, fact of the matter is.. its a new server and new servers take time to have a complex member structure, but i can assure you there are a few good players hanging around and im sure more will follow as the server will progress.

If you feel you are too " uber " or " elite " to play this server then either go and play elsewhere or join W2 and im sure you will raid the top 5 ? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm hoping for top 10 maybe top 15...

This player got cleared haha. He sems to have taken to it like a fish out of water.

Village: stuartsuds33 sucks dUck and Muts
Coordinates: 628|431
Player: goldboy
Tribe: League of Stoners

Just because he got cleared he changes his villages name to something that is worthy of a 8 year old to come up with.

Haha imga my editing is great

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL, I Have Had Something Like That Before My Whole Tribe Attacked A Person An He Made A Tribe About It (We Were Honored, To Say The Least)

Oh And You Might Wanna Edit The "You Know What" Word, Before Someone Else See's It.

DeletedUser

Well It's quite hard in the core. because Much of the premade members join so soon to get the core.

Well It's often fighting and requirer much activity, that one person would not achieve so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.