Premium Exchange Question

DeletedUser707

Is there a certain amount of days the world has to be open for before you can start buying res from the Premium Exchange? I have been on W22 with a market for 28 hours now and the stock has remained at 0 even after I sold 300 wood it still remained at 0. I figured it might restart at 00:00 or 08:00 but it still remained at 0. So wondering if its a bug, if you just can't buy till a certain amount of days into the world, or maybe I am just losing my mind.

Hope someone can help me, thanks.

~ Happy

Deleted User - 419875

You are just loosing your mind....

[h=2]Welcome to the Premium Exchange![/h]Use the Premium Exchange to trade premium points for resources and vice versa.
Exchange stock and capacity
There is one Premium Exchange for every continent. Every Exchange has its own capacity, indicating how many resources of each type it can hold. An Exchange's current stock and its capacity will determine the current rate for trading. Resources are traded at lower rates when the stock is full and the other way around. When an Exchange's stock is full, no more resources of that type may be sold to it. When an exchange's stock is empty, no more resources of that type can be bought from it.
Placing an order
You can enter trade orders into the "Buy" and "Sell" fields and see an estimate of how much they are worth, based on the resources' current rates.
Making a trade
When you place an order, the Exchange will suggest a trade to you, with matched values rounded up to the nearest full premium point. When you accept this offer, the resources will be transferred between you and the Exchange. Selling resources to the Exchange will require your village's merchants to ship the resources, while buying resources will use the Exchange's merchants. In both cases the delivery time will be 1:40:00. Please note that the premium points obtained that way won't be transferable for 60 days.
Taxation and growth
When buying resources from the Exchange, a small portion of the proceeds will be put aside automatically to increase its capacity for the traded resource. Each day, Exchanges on adjacent continents will also shift around capacity and stock to mitigate differences in their trading rates.

DeletedUser707

There must be a bug then, I guess ill send in a support ticket. I read all that 3 times before I even posted here to make sure I didn't miss anything, but my "stock" has been at 0 for almost 30 hours now. Hasn't gone up at all not even when I sold some resources. Which from my understanding of the system it's suppose to go up when you sell and down when you buy. For me it's stay at zero all of W22 so far.

~ Happy

Deleted User - 419875

Yes, please send in a ticket and the team will be happy to help you.

As stated the prem. exchange is much like a stock market. Everyone is buying and not selling. So if at this point because it is early in the game and everyone is scrambling for resources, the market is going to be less active. It is reset at random times from other K's if they are overloaded but as I mentioned everyone is looking for resources right now due to it being early game.

DeletedUser707

Thanks, I got my reply in game to and fully understand it now. I was under the impression that it was a restart daily. So been waiting for it to get restarted.

Thanks for the help!!

~ Happy

DeletedUser6467

if you would be conquered with premium point on the way does your account get the points or the whoever owns the village at the time delivery is made?

Deleted User - 419875

Prem. Points are attached to the accounts. So if you sent PP to Undead and then you leave the game the PP will still go to Undead.