Premium Points

• Thread starter DeletedUser1381
  • Start date

DeletedUser1381

So i have bought 5000 premium points on .net server a while back and i want to use them here. Is there any way to transfer them to .us since its all Innogames related?

DeletedUser

So i have bought 5000 premium points on .net server a while back and i want to use them here. Is there any way to transfer them to .us since its all Innogames related?
Hi,

There isn't an option like that yet, but if you have a friend on .NET which you can trust and has PP on .US you could trade with him, if you don't have a good friend you can also trade in little parts with him, so like 50-100PP each trade. May take a little while, but it could be helpful in case he would betray you ;)

DeletedUser1381

isnt scamming not allowed so if he did betray me he would be punished? like if i had proof through messaging that trading was the deal. not just giving?

DeletedUser1381

*double post...

what if i contact innogames? would they help me out

DeletedUser

*double post...

what if i contact innogames? would they help me out
I wouldn't expect that, scamming isn't allowed but I think it would be kinda your fault, but you could do what I told you "Trade with 100PP at a time." 100PP is like a few dollars, but better then like 100 dollars in 1 time.

DeletedUser1381

problem is i dont have any friends there which is why i want to move pp here.

DeletedUser

problem is i dont have any friends there which is why i want to move pp here.
Well, that doesn't need to be a problem. Find someone in your tribe or something to trade with, maybe just keep searching on this forum for someone who has lots of PP on here and wants them on .NET, and if you're lucky there could maybe be a nice Tribal Wars staff member who would like to help you. ;) Or just ask on the .NET forum, they are more active on there.

DeletedUser1381

So is there anyone out there that wants to trade? Anyone????

DeletedUser1381

ok my skype is bhibdon1
I will add you when i am home. Are you willing to trade the full 5000?