Properly using the Luck Flag

DeletedUser707

:l:Hello my US server friends <3:l:

So I have posted this on the W13 forums and elected to post it here also as many of you maybe able to use this information who do not play W13. There was a question asked and I did some research to answer it properly.

Is there any use for the luck Flag? Any scenario when it would be ideal to use the luck flag? It just seems that it could bite you just as much as help you.

First off it should be noted it can ONLY be used on offense. If used on defense it has no effect for balancing out the luck. With that said it does have its perks but in the end only if the battle is going to be close. As the attack flag is better overall but with bad luck the attack flag does less damage than the luck flag. The examples below are based with my village builds if you feel like I am wrong feel free to test it yourself.

In all examples the defense has a level 10 Defensive flag

In this example the offense has a level 10 attack flag but with -25 luck

Screen_Shot_2014_02_03_at_11_38_25_PM.png

In this example level 10 attack flag with 0 luck

Screen_Shot_2014_02_03_at_11_42_40_PM.png

In this example there is no attack flag but a 0 luck because of the luck flag. (didn't want to sway it one way or the other)

Screen_Shot_2014_02_03_at_11_39_09_PM.png

So in my opinion, if you know your going to clear the target use attack flag as it will do more damage with less loses as long as you don't get horrible luck. If its going to be a close battle you might want to consider using the luck flag to make sure the negative luck does not effect the outcome of the battle.

Hope this helped a couple of you in making flag choices in your upcoming battles. Happy hunting
:att::l:

~ Pursuit of Happiness