Question about the settings on this world

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why does this world take so long for villages to go barb?

I been waiting 3 weeks now for a inactive thing to delete an its still here I thought it took 10 days for things to go barb without activity not 3 weeks an counting just wondering how long does it take on this world

DeletedUser

It should take 14 days for a player to go barb. But this is only if they DO NOT log into the account. It could be taking so long because they are logging into the account, then leaving.

DeletedUser

Well I can tell you that is not the case I been on the rim for 3 weeks now an the villages around me are still there and I dont think that many people are logging in an doing nothing

I have several members complaining about it too

DeletedUser

Well I can tell you that is not the case I been on the rim for 3 weeks now an the villages around me are still there and I dont think that many people are logging in an doing nothing

I have several members complaining about it too

Could you be mistake with the time you have played?

The accounts could have all had premium at some stage or another, accounts do not barb when premium is active.

DeletedUser

No I know when I started this world plus I watch tw stats on the other village

The accounts start with premium? I am talking the 46 point villages that the game staff tosses into the worlds an yes I know they do cause you cant tell me thousands of people join the world an never build a single building thats the ones I am talking about they should of been deleted by now for most of them I watch the stats page on them its been over 14 days

DeletedUser

The only villages that are put into the worlds are:

1. Players that join the world
  2. Barbs that are automatically added
  3. Bonus vills that are automatically added

No more and no less

DeletedUser

So you mean to tell me that over 13000 people join a world an never build a single thing

I dont believe that Im sorry but I dont know anyone that will start something an not at least attempt it
I honestly believe the game auto generates villages to grow the world just for the simple fact of the pure number of villages that are started on this game an never grow a single point.

But either way the villages need to start deleting cause im sure its been over 14 days for think maybe the settings need to be checked or tested maybe?

DeletedUser

Ummm I thought it was 3 weeks for barb normally, Ink? Thats what has been said in the past...

In any case, stop complaining. Everybody has to deal with the same conditions. You are not being discriminated or put at a disadvantage. farm farther away. build up your mines. quit. but dont complain and accuse the staff of making up accounts.

DeletedUser

So you mean to tell me that over 13000 people join a world an never build a single thing

I dont believe that Im sorry but I dont know anyone that will start something an not at least attempt it
I honestly believe the game auto generates villages to grow the world just for the simple fact of the pure number of villages that are started on this game an never grow a single point.

But either way the villages need to start deleting cause im sure its been over 14 days for think maybe the settings need to be checked or tested maybe?

8,308 players, 591 tribes, 26,413 villages

^ stats for us3. NOT 13000 total, much less 13K that did nothing.

7889 people above 0 points... oh and villages start at 26, not 40-whatever like you said.

DeletedUser

umm I am not accusing the staff of anything I am saying that the game as it built into it to create villages to fill the world cause inga said the villages are from players that are on the game which cant be the case if there is that many villages if every village was a player other then the bonus's

I also realize everyone has the same conditions but it just seems like its taking longer then normal for them to go barb then usual so it was more of just wondering if somethng wasnt working right

DeletedUser

the game does not make villages and credit them to random usernames... lol anything with a red dot was made by a player... people can easily make multiple accounts though... just need seperate emails, so its not like thre are a couple thousand people necessarily... illegal to have multiple accounts, but people do it.

DeletedUser

Then you explain to my why thousands of villages are there that never grow a single point on every world as the world moves out these villages happen

You cant tell me that many players make villages an dont do anything with them at all im not buying it
This topic might as well be locked

DeletedUser

Many players make villages and don't do anything with them because they simply saw the game, joined the world, but forgot all about it. Others joined the world but then realized they didn't like a setting they didn't notice. There are myriad reasons for players joining and doing nothing. However, there is no reason for the game to create users, instead of barbarian villages :).

DeletedUser

Oh but there is see makes the world look fuller and when they do this ratio farm thing they do it to anger people :p

I still beleive its in the game just for the amount of villages that are that way on every world doesnt matter what you guys say I believe they do because over my 4 years now every world I been on the same things happens an you cant tell me that many people create crap an dont do a single thing I dont buy it thats why I have this theory an this theory will be that theory till I see the details for this games creation

Can this be locked now

Status
Not open for further replies.