Question About the Staff

• Thread starter DeletedUser3301
  • Start date

DeletedUser3301

Hi everyone

My name is Leonardo and we ( my tribe ) are planning to start here with the World 7.

My tribe is coming from a server where the staff bans the strong enemys of their friends, and I would like to know if it happens around here

No offence, just trying to find a cool servrr to play without interference.

Sorry by the bad english and my best regards

EDIT: I heard from a friend that this is a friendly community

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Moderators, both in game and on the forums, should not and (as far as I am aware) do not ban the strong enemies of their friends without good reason. If you do have evidence of a moderator(s) abusing their power then you should report it to the community manager of said server, or if you need to take it higher then you can always contact InnoGames. Moderators are chosen to moderate forums or worlds that they are not on in-game to prevent any biased abuse of power, and they are supposed to be unbiased no matter what the situation is. Although I do not play any worlds on this server, I know that the team here follow the rules which they agree to when becoming a moderator to the letter, especially when they have a lovable Community Manager like Lisa :p
As the GFX forum moderator on the .uk server I do have knowledge of both sides of the fence, and as far as I am aware on .net, .uk and .us every moderator follows the rules and remain unbiased on the worlds that they moderate. .US does have a great team here which has been fortunate to produce a friendly and welcoming community, so I am sure that you will enjoy your time here :)

DeletedUser

Despite being a staff member, couldn't have said it better myself :).

Remember that rules are different slightly between servers, so...

I would suggest that before you begin playing, that you read the forum rules: Click here for forum rules.

Also read the in-game rules: Click here for game rules.

This will help ensure that you are not banned for any rule-breaking of any sort. But you will never be banned solely because of other people. Each and every ban is thoroughly investigated according to the rules.

DeletedUser

Both of the above posts have stated it very well. Should any player feel that any of the in game moderators are showing bias, I am available to discuss any issues that relate to the .US server. In addition, those who feel that I am not performing satisfactorily are more than welcome to discuss with Aliyah (the CM).

In short, if you are banned here, its because you have earned it.

DeletedUser

Do we need to bring your noob of the year award title over to here as well CF? :p

DeletedUser

It depends...Do the vast majority of US players want to be out ranked by a noob of the year?

Quite frankly I doubt it;)

DeletedUser

Unlimited supply of premium and I'll add you to the special list ;)

DeletedUser

Was worth a try :p

How about make me a mod? I'm well aware of forums rules :p

Also Hi

DeletedUser3301

Moderators, both in game and on the forums, should not and (as far as I am aware) do not ban the strong enemies of their friends without good reason. If you do have evidence of a moderator(s) abusing their power then you should report it to the community manager of said server, or if you need to take it higher then you can always contact InnoGames. Moderators are chosen to moderate forums or worlds that they are not on in-game to prevent any biased abuse of power, and they are supposed to be unbiased no matter what the situation is. Although I do not play any worlds on this server, I know that the team here follow the rules which they agree to when becoming a moderator to the letter, especially when they have a lovable Community Manager like Lisa :p
As the GFX forum moderator on the .uk server I do have knowledge of both sides of the fence, and as far as I am aware on .net, .uk and .us every moderator follows the rules and remain unbiased on the worlds that they moderate. .US does have a great team here which has been fortunate to produce a friendly and welcoming community, so I am sure that you will enjoy your time here :)

I hope so, friend.

I am tired of being a good player and be defeated in the backgrounds.

I start to like this comm.

We are coming with the ZARAGATA! :)

Prepare your villages, we bash! :p

Again, sorry for the bad english