Question on the new rules for account pushing

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
Simply put, has accounting pushing just been thrown out the window now because it seems to be completely legal to push account these days,

If so, can it just be removed from the rules so everyone can do the same thing comfortably and demolish the system?

Not going to go into more detail about particular cases as it's not allowed on the forums and as one of majority who respect the rules, clarification on the non existant account pushing rule would be great so we can all avail of this neat little time saver.

MNWT

Reaction score
I have two related but more focused questions.

1) If account pushing is against the rules but TW only bans some of the accounts involved in account pushing and not all of the accounts involved in the pushing, does TW feel that is an effective deterrent?

2) In a group of account pushers, what would be the justification for banning the accounts boosting the pushed account and not the pushed account itself? There must be extenuating circumstances that would enable such a situation, so it would benefit the community to know what they are since this rule is so misunderstood that it makes it look like it is poorly enforced.

sjot3

Reaction score
i have been wondring on this my self. if the rules can be broken this easly whit out any punisment why is this even a rule at all. like it realy sucks when you see it might be a rule brach while some one uses allot of premium points to gain growth. and some one do it free by account pushing.

RedAlert

Reaction score
Account pushing?

Oh is that the account milking scheme?

This is as legal as it gets. Keep all your dirty stuff on Discord guys and all is legal :)

Reaction score
I am pretty sure Kyle was talking more about the two guys on W49 who were farming their tribe mates.

One got banned the other did not, however they both had 200+ in one day with 9 plunders and the other 350k in one day with 100 plunders both not likely unless someone is willing letting you farm them with the intent to boost 1 account. Which is account pushing.