Quests

vogel

Reaction score
Is anyone else having quests disappear? I didn’t have any quests when the world first started, fixed itself when I restarted and moved village, but they’ve now disappeared again.

NewGeneration

Reaction score
I had quests but now they've changed to something pretty ugly.

Bild_2021-01-13_222504.png

I mean if this is an supposed update, why would they change the quests when the server already started. Don't you get an advantage or disadvantage depending on wether these quests are better or worse?

Deleted User - 848920507

The new quest system has a huge advantage over the old system. The new quest system gives a reward for every building completed on top of all the old quest rewards. I had the new quests while I was using the web browser, switched to steam and the quests just completely disappeared. So some people have the old quest system with reduced rewards, some have the new system with way better rewards, and some just don't have quests at all. They done fucked up lol

begri

Reaction score
So I do not have any quests at all, congratulations for launching a world like this :) really cool to see 300+ point players while i do not even have 100 just coz of the quest resources :) Dont launch a world if you can not launch it properly, this is not beta..