Quick Question...

DeletedUser

Does anyone know if there is a website to find good professional Ops. I had a look on www.Twbits.com but they dont seem to cover the Us server. Any ideas?

DeletedUser

Does anyone know if there is a website to find good professional Ops. I had a look on www.Twbits.com but they dont seem to cover the Us server. Any ideas?

Make them yourself? It takes 2-3 minutes to use twstats to get a list of all the villages of a player/tribe you want to hit. If you are too lazy to make an op properly, you are setting an example of laziness to the rest of your tribe and so there is little point in attempting to do an op, as nobody will be bothered going through with it.

DeletedUser

I did not mean like that, i have the list made properly and done. I just need the graph to show it. Sorry if i had not made my intentions clear enough :D

And hay im not lazy ;)

And thanks Killer :)

DeletedUser1446

I did not mean like that, i have the list made properly and done. I just need the graph to show it. Sorry if i had not made my intentions clear enough :D

And hay im not lazy ;)

And thanks Killer :)

Thanks but better:--> Look for the Operation Planner

I have only now tried it and it is amazing...IMO!

DeletedUser

The OP planner has made me so lazy...cos it does all the work for you :D

Needs an edit or 2 to get the graphs up (unless that has been fixed for the .US server) but other than that, tis awesome.