Quick Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser173

I've noticed that in the forums the quick reply option doesn't work, is there someway it can be fixed?

DeletedUser

Its not a bug, they need to just allow it in the usergroup config for registered users.

DeletedUser

QuickReply.png

DeletedUser

It really is a gigantic pain in the ass to have to hit the sword though. I would rather just to hit the box lol although will get used to it probably.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I got use to it after using it a hundred of times.

^_^

No, I am serious.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The reason it requires the sword is the little box that says "Quote message in reply?" If you check it it quotes whichever post it was you pushed the sword next to.

DeletedUser

Yeah but couldn't you change it so we wouldn't have to click on that sword to message like the other server's forum?

DeletedUser

The reason it requires the sword is the little box that says "Quote message in reply?" If you check it it quotes whichever post it was you pushed the sword next to.

What we are saying is, remove the QUICK REPLY Button so that we don't have to click it. Just like on the other Game Servers.

DeletedUser

Had this on .net for a while as well. Obviously was taken off because of the complaints.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
What we are saying is, remove the QUICK REPLY Button so that we don't have to click it. Just like on the other Game Servers.

I'm well aware what you're saying.

I'm stating that the reason it is that way by default is that way it knows which post you're replying to so it knows which post to quote if you click the checkbox that says "Quote message in reply?".

I have nothing to do with whether it gets changed or not. Person setting up the forums is Thargoran, considering he was also the person that set up .uk's forums, and that it works there the way you're requesting, odds are it will here eventually as well.

DeletedUser

Spam much, Dr. Evil?

^_^

Anyway, this Topic could be close now.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.