R-blob/Statz/~ST~ vs Random

DeletedUser5211

so yes, it is funn again, and to be on topic, R-Blob is getting Blobed by us :)

DeletedUser5034

They made their enemies. If they can't take it they should have been more careful.

I seriously hope they don't use the excuse of 'we got gang banged by half the world' when they were the ones that initiated it. I would assume that a tribe making enemies with so many tribes would be prepared for it and doing it strategically because they are able to take them on. If not, then they were stupid to make so many enemies lol

I'm having deja vu, this is looking like a very similar scenario to BOOM from world 14. :D

DeletedUser188

They made their enemies. If they can't take it they should have been more careful.

I seriously hope they don't use the excuse of 'we got gang banged by half the world' when they were the ones that initiated it. I would assume that a tribe making enemies with so many tribes would be prepared for it and doing it strategically because they are able to take them on. If not, then they were stupid to make so many enemies lol

I'm having deja vu, this is looking like a very similar scenario to BOOM from world 14. :D

i don't know their entire diplomacy but obvious their location on this world plays a big role aswell, i saw this gangbang coming a few weeks ago already, even with good diplomacy the gangbang would prob have happened at some point

DeletedUser5034

True. Location is definitely a factor but they could have at least kept a couple allies and waited until they were in a better position to go to war with their neighbours who weren't NAP/alliance, instead of going to war with a couple tribes now and then not getting on with their only NAPS and disrespecting them.

Lets see how they handle this now.

DeletedUser

i don't know their entire diplomacy but obvious their location on this world plays a big role aswell, i saw this gangbang coming a few weeks ago already, even with good diplomacy the gangbang would prob have happened at some point

With good diplomacy they might have had enough time for The Big Red Blob to internal all of their members ;)