@RAS@ is embarrassing to TW

DeletedUser

Yeah...I didnt leave cause I was loyal to the account. Then I tried to be the bigger person and apologize for something I don't actually feel bad about and then you acted like a mean person.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

JessNasty, speak loud eh?? form an impressive op against ching and me then. this is the best way to explain why my people are in RAS. its better if you are in K44, so i can promise you that none of my members will help us in "fighting" with you.

a good player know what kind of tribe should they loyal to, and hugging tribe is definitely not the tribe they should be in. you will learn this when you play more.

To monkey: regarding to the mail leaked from SST which mentioned that onelineman is a spy from @RAS@ and blah blah blah players are marked in that op, it was a fake info. in fact, all his villages are marked for that op, my intention is to make sure that he got no support from you guys. yes my plan worked again, and i feel damn funny when i see you showing off to me with the fake info you get, you were so proud, confident and even start insulting us. LOL.

however, i feel sorry to this poor guy when i saw he got dismissed. so i am here to clarify for him, as the only things i can do for him in us5.

DeletedUser

What do they mean by "hugging tribe?"

They invite anyone that could possibly be a threat to their tribe. Basically attempting to avoid any chance of confrontation that they possibly can.

DeletedUser2279

^^

I dont usually show up here, coz I prefer real fight rather than posting a lot "sarcastic stuff" here. However, I do like to be here sometime when i get bored to see how people normally react in a situation which is out of what they can control.

As a leader of @RAS@, I guess due to my responsible issue, I have to say something^^

Unfortunately, this game is very time-consuming and high money costing(If you play without PA, that's fine^^). So, in @RAS@, what our aim is to end this world as soon as possible, and create our own historical record. We all have our own life to deal with, once we done with this world, we will have plenty of time for resting and get yourself ready to next blast.

Many members in my tribe, @RAS@, are from many other tribes where their potency was fully ignored there. Reason for them to join @RAS@ is simple, we know, appreciate and use people talents. That's why @RAS@ is made up of bunch of good players.

AS for being a hugging tribe, dude, wear your spec and take a good look at TW stat. Those fight are real, so far there is non-war period ever exist in @RAS@.

As for those who trying to play as spy in @RAS@, what I would response for that is simple,I will respect whoever is in my tribe as long as they are in @RAS@, when they are not, I am always ready to fight^^ choice are theirs, that's the thing I cant handle, however, I do pray that none of them will have this type of thought, as it's much fun to be in a tribe whihc bunch of pros like themselves and eventually win the whole world together in a short time(and some PA as paid back from GM for what they been doing good to this world).

As for those who dont really understand how this game works, yet still accusing others base on what the think, my suggestion is, dude, wake up, be a real fighter, if you are really that good, now, in game, I would be terrified whenever I see your name, instead of laughing at you whenever I see your name show up here.

This game is cruel, if you are not good, train yourself to be one, blaming others is just not gonna work at all. Skill is what everyone was looking for, not how good you are bullshitting here(if you think I am talking about you, then dont have doubt on that, yes, I am talking about you^^)

Last thing I need to mention is that @RAS@'s members, you guys are doing good, let others to burst their angers here coz what they do know is that they are nothing but weaklings in game and here seems to be the only place where they can fight for their "dignity".

Like what I always said, we dont brag about how amazing we could be in the future, instead, we do something amazing and leave everything for others to judge, we just simply enjoy working to one another, plan op with one another and looking at our successfully attacking reports to one another.

Best wish for all who plan to against us, we are more than ready. Bring it on.

DeletedUser

I hardly ever post here as 99% is flaming and trolling. I think i'll let my :ax:, :lc: and :noblemen: do my talking.

Coming soon to your village:
Tireman_jpg-215x246.jpg

DeletedUser

You're more than ready because you recruited all of your competition. Good try.

DeletedUser

Before someone beats me to it....

We are so horrible... Our friends and allies lost their leader to the inactivity bug and we gave them a home... oh mercy me we are such huggers.

So yeah anyhow. Same vision same goal just under one name now. Enjoy talkin smack for now, your days are numbered.

<3

Sure would like to know who jess is if they even play this world.

DeletedUser

You're more than ready because you recruited all of your competition. Good try.

LOL, ching speaks as he is the first person to ever make them statements. The shame of it all is that this is a national server. The fact that you would hug the world closed is not even worth the effort. So even if Ras closes it, will there be anything to be proud of?

DeletedUser1446

I can see that they could be proud of finishing the world FASTER than all the others perhaps:)

Other than that i really don´t like the way US.5 is going:p

But i don´t play it so don´t get me wrong, just giving my opinion:)

DeletedUser

We hardly recruited our way to the top. There are many members in the top 20 who are not @RAS@ and we are hardly trying to recruit them right? Also I wouldn't say 31 members is in any way recruiting to the top.

DeletedUser

We hardly recruited our way to the top. There are many members in the top 20 who are not @RAS@ and we are hardly trying to recruit them right? Also I wouldn't say 31 members is in any way recruiting to the top.

You fail to realize that when @RAS@ had their massive recruitment spree they invited a majority of the Top 20. Any sizable ex-POP! members got recruited because they were afraid to fight against a sizable foe. You're part of that group, and so are quite a few members that are still in @RAS@ today.

However, I could honestly care less about this world other than the fact that I'm relativity sure that @RAS@ will win this server via a merge instead of a fight to the end.

DeletedUser

So what your saying is...and correct me if im wrong...it is bad to recruit good quality players?

DeletedUser

So what your saying is...and correct me if im wrong...it is bad to recruit good quality players?

You should try to win this world with 10-15 members. If you are still winning then, you can say the tribe has good quality members. Now they couldn't show how good they really are, because you recruit all the challenge.

DeletedUser

No we did not recruit all of the challenge. There are still players in CHAOS, CAOS and RT who can give us problems. We already destroyed SST, Plauge and its academy, Noise and its academy and Knight. Just to name a few.