@RAS@ is embarrassing to TW

DeletedUser

You fail to realize that when @RAS@ had their massive recruitment spree they invited a majority of the Top 20. Any sizable ex-POP! members got recruited because they were afraid to fight against a sizable foe. You're part of that group, and so are quite a few members that are still in @RAS@ today.

However, I could honestly care less about this world other than the fact that I'm relativity sure that @RAS@ will win this server via a merge instead of a fight to the end.

lol. shows how little you know about ras history and the players who have been invited. the players who joined us where people not in the war. people who didnt start the war, the people who started it, we ate. the reason for the war was pops leadership ignoring agreements with ras time after time.

ras: Tribe Changes: 152
caos: Tribe Changes: 218
chaos: Tribe Changes: 203

dont say ras mass recruits, cause your wrong.

i would love to point out the fact that ras is one of few tribes in this world actually fighting.

Code:
WAR RANKS
Tribe	Points		Vill won	Lost vill	Ratio	Od(off.)	Od(def.)
@RAS@	5.812.649	815		133		6.1	40.222.518	25.306.858
CAOS	652.860		96		53		1.8	6.848.113	11.145.349
CHAOS	523.581		84		31		2.7	7.311.654	6.860.732

DeletedUser

You call this challenge?

rb9kjk.png
We nobled the competition already. I think you fail to realize that @RAS@ has been around for a long time. Actually they have been around since the start if i remember correctly.

DeletedUser

We nobled the competition already. I think you fail to realize that @RAS@ has been around for a long time. Actually they have been around since the start if i remember correctly.

If so i must admit that @ras@ has very good players, or the competition wasnt very good :p

DeletedUser

If so i must admit that @ras@ has very good players, or the competition wasnt very good :p

If I remember correctly they had a limit on recruitment that was on their profile that literally said no more than what I think was 10-15 players. They obviously went recruitment happy when they realized they would have a decent fight with the ex-POP! members..

DeletedUser724

Hmmmm this post is surprising to me. As an outsider, I look at the w5 map and think it is much more competitive than any other us world that I've seen (I was not very active on .us for the start of worlds 1 or 2).

*takes another look* *edits above text*

WOW that map has changed :(

Shame to the tribe who was previously in control of the south :smack:

at least @RAS@ has some good competition... with tribes in the top 20 being 1/20 of their size....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We already nobled the competition...that's what you do on worlds

DeletedUser

MR was the south tribe. they have been ras allies for along time and moved to ras as they had an issue.

DeletedUser

Same thing was done with Ego404 by the end of US1 and nobody complained about that

DeletedUser3007

im looking into the world a lil.. cuz im bored :)
i just want to state a fact.. whoever supports this ras tribe is pathetic
look at these stats

http://us.twstats.com/us5/index.php?page=tribe&id=309&mode=conquer_stats

cred to
ironcast
ching03007
Faithless
for showing they are fighters..
but look at all those barbs people took. at least the server has a joke world already. im sure there will be plenty more of that in this server.

DeletedUser

if ras is a joke then the rest of the world is a bigger joke.

DeletedUser3007

any tribe that hugs to win is a joke
why don't you guys try splitting and leaving the comforts of your turtle clusters :D

DeletedUser

I find it interesting that people have been complaining about how @ras@ is nothing but a bunch of weak players. This has been going on ever since they were POP. They have been ranked #1 for pretty much the entire endurance of W5. All of their players that I have talked to and dealt with have always treated me with nothing but respect. Yet I come here to the forums and hear nothing but complaints about them. Ever since the start up they have been at war with at least one tribe and sometimes several tribes at once. At this time their war points are 7.6 million and the #2 slot has 900k in war points. So the way I see it, talk is cheap, and since everyone is just so much better than @ras@ then instead of hiding in the forums, come on down to W5 and take them out. Many have tried and none have succeeded. Regardless of how you look at it they are playing the game better then anyone else in W5 so would it be too much to ask to show a little respect? After all they are just a bunch of people that are just wanting to enjoy playing TW just like everyone else.

DeletedUser

any tribe that hugs to win is a joke
why don't you guys try splitting and leaving the comforts of your turtle clusters :D

1. we didnt hug so get over it.
2. yes splitting a tribe trying to end game... good plan. this world is boring we want to end it.
3. turtle clusters? show scouting

this topic is pointless ras is not an embarrassment to tw. we play like any other on .net so get over it and just have fun. we dont expect you to roll over and hand us the world. put up a fight make this fun for us and you, maybe we wont want to end it as fast as possible.