@RAS@ is embarrassing to TW

DeletedUser3007

you say its boring and you want it to end? think about what makes it boring. you recruit all the best players who is left to fight?
instead, break up the players and don't recruit them all into 1 tribe. actually test yourselves instead of winning through recruitment. thats what makes yous weak.
you nobled barbs and gained territory through recruitment of only the best.
lets take a look at w6 for a min... you sit pretty in ras like storm sits pretty in storm fam. do i care? no, i still don't care.
huggers can do whatever they want, even if they overcome the enemy its a weak win just like your world will be. boring? ya cuz you don't have the man parts to change anything do you?
good job guys keep it up!

"At this time their war points are 7.6 million and the #2 slot has 900k in war points."
weak. i bet they were full of members too :)

DeletedUser

err, im bored of fighting this issue over and over.
w5 if you dont want world to end keep up the fighting summers here and keep your players active. Gl

DeletedUser

This is for every one who say that @RAS@ has hugged there way to the top, well here is proof that the rest of the world hugs.

War Points
1 @RAS@ 7.606.097
2 CAOS 914.194
3 MR 833.204
4 CHAOS 619.605

So @RAS@ has the most war points, yes we know that. However, I would like to draw your attention to the #3 ranked tribe. Approximately a month ago that tribe ceased to exist, MR was an ally to @RAS@ and there leaders went inactive so @RAS@ was nice enough to let us join them. This brings me to my point, for the past month MR has not taken a single village and they are still ranked #3. So quit saying that @RAS@ is embarrassing tribal wars. We are playing this game like it is supposed to be played. The rest need to step up their game.

Also, this is what the actual world map looks like to us. @RAS@ vs. the world

toptribes.png

DeletedUser

you say its boring and you want it to end? think about what makes it boring. you recruit all the best players who is left to fight?

Awwww, keep your head up little buddy...you're a good player....and maybe one day you can be picked by the best...I know this probably gives you flashbacks of being the last one on the playground being picked...don't feel that way...you have a LOT to offer this world (YOUR VILLAGES, LOL)

instead, break up the players and don't recruit them all into 1 tribe. actually test yourselves instead of winning through recruitment. thats what makes yous weak.

Wait, are we the weakest and the best at the same time?

you sit pretty in ras like storm sits pretty in storm fam.

What?

do i care? no, i still don't care.

You care so little that you came to the externals to whing about it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This again? Really? I thought we covered this.

It is literally US vs. the rest of the world. We are being attacked on every side. Yes we lose some villages but thats part of the game. We have had less tribal changes per TWSTATS than any other top tribe. How exactly does it make us huggers for having standards to join us?

FYI: MASS RECRUITING = Hugging
MASS DIPLO = Hugging

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)

Enemies
13C terminate
CAOS terminate
PWN*D! terminate
RT terminate
*MITO* terminate
CHAOS terminate
AWS terminate
SST terminate
~DUTY~ terminate
**MITO terminate
MITO** terminate
(-_-) terminate
FREE terminate
.Union terminate
TRIP terminate
IPA terminate
IS NOT HUGGING!

do i care? no, i still don't care.

You little honey badger you.

PS if we forgot your tribe in our enemies list feel free to shoot me a mail and ill add you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I still fail to realize how high war points make @RAS@ hugging...Also I dont think nobling out our competition is hugging. In fact thats how the game is intended to be played. @RAS@ members our top in the world? Because we nobled the ones who aren't in @RAS@. All of your statements make no sense at all and I would love to see proof of us turtling if were still getting AOTD and causing tribes to disband. This whole topic is only based on the fact that you all are butthurt that were beating you all so bad.

DeletedUser

I still fail to realize how high war points make @RAS@ hugging...Also I dont think nobling out our competition is hugging. In fact thats how the game is intended to be played. @RAS@ members our top in the world? Because we nobled the ones who aren't in @RAS@. All of your statements make no sense at all and I would love to see proof of us turtling if were still getting AOTD and causing tribes to disband. This whole topic is only based on the fact that you all are butthurt that were beating you all so bad.

Gangster, this is opposite world. The better a tribe does then the worse it is. In this world Roman, is the best tribe there is. :confused:

DeletedUser

Ah I understand now. Thanks for clearing that up Beast. I guess since we have more villages and troops then everyone else we suck. :(

DeletedUser3470

From me an outside source from .net... who is considering joining .us

I believe that @RAS@ still has a while to go to truly win the world and also that in early game merges are normal. So to me @RAS@ seems like a good tribe that has moved its way to the top with some good players. And to those tribes that think its already won... it is far from over. So goodluck to @RAS@ and to other tribes as this seems to be a pretty competitive world.

DeletedUser

Well they almost won, I guess we can give them credit for that. Almost winning a world, that is just awesome.