Rate The Above Player

Ich bin Horror

Longhorn:
Points - 6/10 Not much
Location - 10/10 very nice cluster.
Tribe - 1/10 mass tribe sucks pretty bad.
Total - 17/30 you just passed:)

DeletedUser3795

The Return

points - 10/10, what can I say. takes a licking and keeps on ticking
Location - 8/10, got some good clusters and plenty of villas close to his food, nobles don't like long walls.
Tribe - 10/10, He could of played safe and stay in ___, most members moan but never leave. This world was a dead world until The Return had balls to break rank and leave ___, Bubble kick started this world again and now the world is waking up and roaring into life.

Last edited by a moderator:

rim me

Weee Balls

Location: 6/10 Good cluster but i think we will start picking you off soon
Tribe: 6/10, agree...that the world is now fun, But can you guys work together???
OD: 10/10 rank 2... excellent
Nobled villas: 8/10 Leading the war rankings with takes, Almost a 3rd of your villages are barb takes but some seem to be quitters or people they possibly made delete

zachary.2

rim me

Location: 3/10 Account is spread a bit, should cluster more. Plus near to many tribemates, not enough food
Tribe: 0/10, mass recruiters get 0
OD: 3/10 rank 92, low oda and low odd.

rim me

check my location again as i am rank 1 in k65 due to a massive cluster.... i did think this would happen if you looked as it sounds like you cant be arsed

Ich bin Horror

just respect his opinion and rate him ...

Last edited by a moderator:

zachary.2

check my location again as i am rank 1 in k65 due to a massive cluster.... i did think this would happen if you looked as it sounds like you cant be arsed
If you didn't want a fair rating dont ask for one.