Rate The Player Above You

DeletedUser707

Let's try and get some forum activity going here on W24.

Clue is in the title.
Remember to put your ingame name in your post if it is different then your forum name.

Ratings out of 10 on:

Tribe
Profile (including achievements if shown)

Points out of 50

Ready?
Go!

~ Undead

DeletedUser

Points: Well World just started and its usually a PP rush with new Achievement System so not hard to get points, I'll give a 7
Location: Good Spot for Farming, maybe a reason why your points are high, 10
Tribe: Well I know a few of the players and can't say I like em much, but we are allies ATM so 6
Profile: Good I guess? 7
Reputation: Unless you changed your name I do not really know you so +5 for being a Mod

Total: 35!

DeletedUser707

Cookies and Biscuits

Points: 4/10 - 313 points, being outgrow by players around you. Profile says you are here for pp so might explain why off to a slow start. Most resources farmed in a day is 1.5k so doesn't appear you are all that active ether.

6/10 - Plenty of barbs in your area, but also many active players in your area. Going to be a tough area to succeed in.

Tribe: 3/10 - Personally not a bit fan family tribes, or maxing the member limit before BP ends. Overall has potential though. Good location but going to be hard to grow with 70 members you cant attack on a small world like this.

Profile: 6/10 - I like your COA

Reputation: 5/10 - I don't know many players on the US server unless they post in the forums haha.

Total: 24!

DeletedUser6496

location: 6/10 not to many decent players from what i can notice

tribe 4/10 already hugging the biggest tribe in his k

profile 3/10

reputation 5/10 hes a forum mod so cant be that bad

jocose

bidam veer

Reaction score
points: 5/10 probably late start.the same points as his neighbours.nothing special(no money for pps:)))

location: 10/10 great zone.eat or you'll be eat.if he will not join a tribe next to him...very close

tribe 10/10 i like guys who try to play alone or wait to see before choosing his tribe

profile 1/10-3 names.only that?i prefer something to scare people as:kill or you will be killed or sooner or later i am going to beep you:)))

reputation 2/10 new on forum,you deserve 1 but i am offering you 2 to encourage you:)))

PS:i do not play here,but i like to post.if anyone wants to rate me,i am bidam veer and i am always rated with 10.do not even think to rate me with 9 because it will mean the end of your pathetic tribal wars life:))))
PS2:instead of me,you can rate barosanu barosanu

Last edited:

DeletedUser6496

new on forum yes because i have been away from us server for over 3 years

and all i need to do is mention my name and people get scared

why do you think DnD threatens every tribe i join they are scared that im right next to them

DeletedUser

You must be the guy that complained a lot in the DnD forum and left ^
I am in DnD and I can confirm that no one is afraid of you and no one in DnD has threatened anyone (That I know of, but I am not in leadership)
;)

DeletedUser3561

Jocose:
I honestly haven't seen some with as large an ego as yours since my time messing around on speed. Sorta sad, but hey, gotta be proud of something I guess.

Points: 6.5/10 - more than me so in no place to judge but with 3 players and someone as professional as yourself I expected more ;) /sarcasm
Tribe: 6/10 - 3 of the top 5 have <100 plunders and the other 2 have achievements hidden, recognise a name or 2 but all in all nothing worth mentioning.
Reputation: From what I know of you, 4/10, from what you've said of yourself, 10/10

barosanu:
Location: 7/10 - near Jocose but have far less farmed, possible inactivity or just the challenge of the area, regardless, worse off the Jocose, surrounded by large and/or experienced players
Tribe: 5/10 - Don't really know anything about it, small with none with >100 plunders, 2 with <10, maybe youll surprise me, but more than likely you guys will either move to a different tribe or be nobled
Reputation: N/A - Don't know you, 4 years playing adds some level of reputation I suppose, but due to my lack of knowledge on you or my failing memory, I see it as unfair to try rate you

edit: No one has mentioned him leadership either (that I know of) cookies, just him bigging himself up again but hey, maybe he will prove himself right...

DeletedUser

xmastercheif:

Points 6/10: Decent, but could be growing a lot faster.
Location 4/10: Pretty close to the core, not too great in my opinion. There are only a few barbs around you so I guess player farming will have to be your thing.
Tribe 5/10: I know your leader and some of the members but nothing too great. I can see you surviving the early game as a tribe but not for too long after that.
Profile 3/10: Nothing other than a few decent achievements.
Reputation 6/10: Won 16 with you but other than that I don't remember much.

Total: 24/50

Rate: Existence

DeletedUser707

Existence

Points: 7/10 - 887, top 25 (Ranked 22) He got off to a hot start but slown down recently likely due to focusing on troops more then points and others pp rushing passing him. Good start overall though.

Location: 8/10 - Only one player out growing him in his 15x15. Good start overall, not a huge amount of barbs but his farming is still pretty good.

Tribe: 5/10 - Staying neutral because he is in my tribe. So don't want to have favoritism but overall CNC has been pretty impressive. BP just ended though so we will see how things go from here on out.

Profile: 6/10 - Short and simple, nothing to dazzling but nothing to complicated ether.

Reputation: 5/10 - I am new to playing the US server so don't know many players overall. Look forward to getting to know everyone in CNC and the US server more.

Total: 31/50

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Caesar Augustus:

4/10Started at the beginning of the world, still has only 2870 points.

Because of the slow growth, he is completely surrounded by higher/better players. Hard times

Tribe
5/10
Mass tribe without many players with potential

5/10
The profile is empty, but thats better than a noob profile ^^
Achievements are showing a lack of activity

I don't know you, but since I cant judge this I will just give a 6

Total: 23/50

DeletedUser

Natural Perfection.

Points - 8/10
hard to take off too much since you're outgrowing your area

10/10 decently good control, lowish competition, safety and easy farming of the rim

Tribe
N/A

8/10
good farming achievments, -1 for not havibg 100k looted

never heard of you and its your first forum post lol even though youve been around for 4ish months

Total: 31/40

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Thanks man ;)

100k is not an achiement, 1mil is but would be pretty fast in 12 days ^^
And im from another server :)

Don't know if im allowed to make a list again, but I'll do it anyway (Savage :D)

Barbarian village:

Nice amount of points, but I think rank 52 is not impressive enough for a 9 ^^

Enough possibilities to grow

Tribe: 8/10
Rank 1 tribe, but nothing that special I think

Profile: 9/10
Profile maybe a bit boring, but nothing wrong about that. Achievements really good

I don't know you personally, but your signature on this forum says enough ^^

Total: 44/50 :)