Rate the Player above you

Reaction score
This guy above me is ugly, wastes money on video games, and uses light cavalry to compensate for something.

10/10 noob

DeletedUser6837

May I suggest using this for early game

Player reputation> x/10
Player tribe> x/10
Player position> x/10
Player farming> x/10
Player profile> x/10
Player growth> x/10
(To be added when relavent)
Player od> x/10
Player spread> x/10

Total> x/60 (80)

DeletedUser4247

Player reputation> 3/10 Player is relatively new to the server with this being his 3rd world that shows up on stats...
Player tribe> 5/10 Tribe is rank 1. Most of the players are scattered through out the world except a small cluster at the north.
Player position> 7/10 Several barbs close for easy access to resources and farming.
Player farming> 10/10 ranked 1 in resource plundered and 2 in villages plundered
Player profile> 3/10 not much to it except the lovely screenshot of a large purchase of resources.
Player growth> 10/10 600 points after first day then 100 a day after that
Player od> 10/10 for the current time 385 OD support from spiking barbs. ODA 129
Player spread> x/10 (To be added when relavent)

Total> 48/70

DeletedUser6837

Smh so i guess I have to start the chain

Rating> report

Reputation>>7/10 your quite well known on .net But are also quite the controversial character.

Tribe>>9/10 obviously biased as its my own tribe but i think that the tribe is quite well set up with only a few things such as spread that are less than optimal. The tribe will face little competition initially giving it time to grow without hindrance.

Position>>7/10 will make for great player farming but you may lack church radius targets

Farming>>10/10 speaks for itself. Top farmer no surprise

Profile>> 4/10 I gave u points for that screen that makes my heart sting

Growth>> 10/10 top player

Od>>(not relevant)
Spread>>(not relavent)

Total>>47/60

Ign>> whiteflags

DeletedUser173

Growth - 8/10, decent growth for someone who (presumably) isn't spending money on the game.
Player reputation> ?/10 I don't think I've seen you before :oops:
Player tribe> 9/10 (Spends a lot of money for their rank :/)
Player position> 9/10 Lots of barbs, not overcrowded
Player od> 5/10 Have some OD, likely cost a few spears/swords to a spike.

Deleted User - 419875

And as you all know keep it on topic.. If you want to chat and banter take it to that thread...

DeletedUser

Kawoni is best mod, though I can't find any worlds he's played to rank him. Therefore default 10/10.

Deleted User - 419875

Thanks Digs, although I am a she and not a he, I was/am predominately a .net player as I do not like to play my own server so that I am not accused of Bias or cheating. Not that any of you would ever do that of course. :p
I have played under several different names over the years and many I have forgotten. I will therefore take the default 10/10.
Please carry on and keep it on topic.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kawoni is a she :eek: warrior goddess overlord indeed. I bend the knee.

Nazgulman..... Very confusing! I've never seen you play. You did pretty well on w14 at a glance but I wasn't there. Not any other world to speak of. I'll assume you don't primarily play .US and you aren't on w29 to give you a ranking there. So I'll just call you a cutey and leave my rank at that.

DeletedUser5698

Nazgulman..... Very confusing! I've never seen you play. You did pretty well on w14 at a glance but I wasn't there. Not any other world to speak of. I'll assume you don't primarily play .US and you aren't on w29 to give you a ranking there. So I'll just call you a cutey and leave my rank at that.

Pls see profile "The Green Arrow" :) :) in this account you will find me in us server!!