Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser806

Ibradz
Points - 9/10 [You arent top ;)]

ODA 10/10
ODD 0/10 [Although at this stage of a game you shouldnt be judged on how many people you have let live long enough to attack you]
Position - 10/10 (descent farms) - Surrounded by evict and ive seen your hauling etc
Profile 8/10 - looks better now i have sorted your links and text out.
Rep - 9/10 - I've played with you on a couple of worlds now as well as being drafted in for a while to help on accounts on uk20 which you are currently winning.
Tribe - 9/10 (Very promising tribe)
Other - Brad is a total nub...

Defiant Dodo

DeletedUser

defiant dodo
ODA: 1/10
ODD: --
Position: 10/10 You will have some great noble targets in a weeks time
Profile: 10/10 love it :D
Rep: --
Tribe: 10/10 rank 1
Other: GREAT area, will probably shoot up the ranking in 1/2 weeks when those juicy vills right inside 15*15 grow enough to be good nobling targets

DeletedUser4707

wopperbee.

ODA: 10/10 Lots of troops killed, but not necessarily a good thing.
ODD: --
Position: 10/10 Good spread and has the potential to keep expanding. Obviously, knows how to play, and I see him as a top 5 player soon enough.
Profile: 8/10
Tribe: 9/10 Ranked 2nd don't know much about them though, but they seem pretty good. 100k back from rank 1, but not too shabby.
Other: Russian speed champ enough said hahaha

Terror37

DeletedUser2047

Terror37

ODA: 1/10 Looks like you havent cleared your nearby players.
ODD: 10/10 Just the 1odd from the mission.
Position: 7/10 Pretty good on the rim but you only have 1 possible noble target which is in another continent :p
Profile: 6/10 The achievments look good.
Reputation: I played on w4 and w17 which you did not so i cant say anything here.
Tribe: 5/10 Looks like a bunch of friends. Which looks good for me.
Other: If you noble who im thinking that you will, then you can dominate your area with your tribemate who is close to you.

DeletedUser

*pointwhore*

Points: 6/10 high for your area, but still low you have a ways to go

ODA: 6/10 Looks like you have controlled you area decently, maybe taken some losses though
ODD: 1/10 way to high for your points, unnecessary losses
Position: 6/10 rim farming, but you will struggle to get a plethora of good noble targets
Profile: 5/10 pixelated picture :/ and why hide your achievements what don't you want us to see?
Tribe: not gonna rate my own tribe
Other: Your growth could be hindered by losses early and maybe a lack of noble targets, but no real challenges I can see.

DeletedUser6003

Points: 9/10 Not much to disturb you but not to much to noble ether, 9 seems like a good fit.
ODA: 10/10 Not many enemies around you, shouldn't expect more.
ODD: 10/10 Don't know who or what hit you, but I'm guessing nothing survived.
Position: 3/10 Sitting up there by your self, trying to make sense on why you chose to noble your way up. To get ress from all the barbs up there maybe?
Profile: 6/10 Not to big a fan for the cross of list, the profile makes you seem like a cool kid, but maybe a bit bragy :D hehe
Tribe: Seems a bit to serious (A) haha, but yeah seems like a good tribe (Y)
Other: Hello :)

-Born to kill

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Points: 9/10 Not much to disturb you but not to much to noble ether, 9 seems like a good fit.
ODA: 10/10 Not many enemies around you, shouldn't expect more.
ODD: 10/10 Don't know who or what hit you, but I'm guessing nothing survived.
Position: 3/10 Sitting up there by your self, trying to make sense on why you chose to noble your way up. To get ress from all the barbs up there maybe?
Profile: 6/10 Not to big a fan for the cross of list, the profile makes you seem like a cool kid, but maybe a bit bragy :D hehe
Tribe: Seems a bit to serious (A) haha, but yeah seems like a good tribe (Y)
Other: Hello :)

-Born to kill

Free res for coins mate, plus elimating someone who was taking my farm :). Evict=noob tribe ;)<3

i do have the reputation of being the Braggy co :x

DeletedUser

hinro

oda: 4/10
odd: --
position: its alright 6.5/10
profile: 5/10
tribe: noob tribe but rank 1 so 10/10

DeletedUser

this is a rating player forum, please rate the players dont post faces and unrelated comments

DeletedUser

are you serious right now? so because of a disagreement no more fun and joking on the forums or good nature? its just gonna be handled like children. Come on guys we all got along good early.

DeletedUser

never said that, but lets just keep it on topic.

Born To Kill

ODA: 2/10 Very low
ODD: 10/10 although thats not a good thing as you have been constantly getting cleared (Ive seen the reports) :p
Position: 3/10 Not too shabby but low rating because there are many people/threats who can potentially noble you
Profile: 10/10 I died laughing at the 12345 guy hahaha
tribe: 0/10
Other: An average (maybe slightly above average) .us player with a lot of PP to spend (not necessarily a bad thing though).

DeletedUser806

Bonus Village

ODA: 8/10
ODD: 0/10
Position: 7/10
Profile: No creativity #10tribehugs?
tribe: -1/10
Other: An average (maybe slightly above average) .us player with a couple of internals replacing alwali and trying to run a tribe.

DeletedUser5959

defiant dodo

ODA: 11,870 (Rank 175) - 5/10
ODD: 108 (Rank 2241) - 0/10
Position: 8/10 - Some trouble with Loshes (noble targets?) nearby might cause some irritating moments, you seem to have some nice farming also in your 15x15 by your four villas and most likely will have complete control in due time.
Profile: 9/10 - Hot dodo/panda sexy time ?
Tribe: 10/10. Rank 1 with Rank 1 ODA and Rank 2 ODD.
Other: While your ODA isn't that high, it means you're smarter then most as you save
alot of your troops, and so you are a dangerous individual to be around
...I feel that for once in history the survival rate of a dodo is in it's favor.

DeletedUser5381

Player: Smoke0ne
Points: 5760/ rank 164 - 6/10 (think you had a later start idk)ODA: 25.828 rank 38 - 8/10
ODD: 219 rank 1916 - 1/10
Positiion: 3/10 - a lot of Evict around you and not to many barbs..
Profile: 7/10 - simple but i like it, not a big fan of the rim list though especially when its only 1 villa under 2k
Reputation - 8/10 like you said your new here but your active and seem like a good guy
Tribe: 5/10 - running your own tribe so i give you props for that but you've guys got a long way to go..

DeletedUser2047

vogel
ODA: 19.145 - 7/10 Seems like you have cleared some guys.
ODD: 9.842 - 6/10 Since you have not lost any village i guess its ok to have odd.
Position: 4/10 Some big players near you and not enough villages/barbs to farm.
Profile: 8/10 Not too much not too little.
Reputation: I dont know about .us. But i checked twstats and i didnt get impressed but yet i dont know anyone here except the players from w17.
Tribe: -
Other: Your personal diplomacy with players/tribes can help you a lot at this world i think.

DeletedUser

*pointwhore*

ODA: 2/10 Not great, hard to judge because of the restart.
ODD: 2/10 Not great, hard to judge because of the restart.
Position: 6/10 Surrounded by tribe members but also on the rim and farming should be pretty good.
Profile: 9/10 Nice profile, achievements look good but also not sure what you got before you restarted .
Reputation: 7/10 Don't know anyone here but I like the look of a few of your posts
Tribe: - ~EW2~ 1/10 didnt know these guys existed let alone 4 of them.

33/70 - score could be higher but because of your restart it was hard to judge some things.

Rate - 2HI2DI

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2047

just ti inform u before the restart i had 20k looted with 101 plunders, attacked 10 dif. players.
i only upgraded market and got over 5k pp but only used 10 when i restarted.
About the tribe i cant and dont want to find anyone big in the rim so i have the chance to help a tribe and "teach" them the basics atleast.