Rate the player

DeletedUser

.explosive noobs

Points 10/10 7th april start date so can't ask for anymore quality takes point wise.
Oda 7/10 Relative to players being hit Can't see any trouble clearing and taking so far 1 hit takes by looks of it.
Odd 7/10 As above few spears thrown your way by looks of it not much to be worried by.
Position 9/10 Choice of going to core to fight bigger boys or easy pickings towards the rim..
Tribe 9/10 my tip to be up there if they choose to solid looking tribe numbers may be issue if they want to go for top 2 spots..

I Reckon top 20 inside a week if growth is sustainable .net player from W1N tribe i am guessing..

DeletedUser

Wisardly

Points: 7/10 Not bad for your start area, but you also aren't acceling past anyone either.
ODA: 7/10 Literally non-extisant. Doesn't look like anyone in your area that you would have trouble with becasue they are all in your tribe.
Position: 5/10 You are surrounded by your own tribe. Not going to be fun to grow whatsoever.
Tribe: 5/10 Too packed in. Looks like you just recruited players around you based on points.

Rate: The SmashNasty

DeletedUser

Wisardly

look like anyone in your area that you would have trouble with becasue they are all in your tribe.
I dont like my tribe so loads of targets
Position: 5/10 You are surrounded by your own tribe. Not going to be fun to grow whatsoever.
My nobles have wings Keep an eye out on 3rd nobled villa ;)

Rate: The SmashNasty

As Above ^^^^ keep on topic

DeletedUser

i was answering to your rating and then reminding ppl to rate yourself as you where next to be rated i skipped it as it would be a little pompous for me to rate every other player don't you think or is this world topic so dead only 4 ppl post here ...... Shoot me for trying to inject a bit of life in here no wonder ppl don't use externals...:(

And all this from a mod ... thought you guys where ment to encourage player interaction to ensure server survives and thrives...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Que? is not a mod.

Carry on, and make sure to follow the topic.

DeletedUser

thought Que? was smash nasty who is a mod no ahh forget it to confusing this server everyone is no 1 and no 1 is everyone the most confusing server on tw...

guess my premium is better served on other servers...

Cheers for such a welcoming time to .us Takes nothing to be nice takes effort to be unwelcoming guess i am lazy and you guys are just workaholics .... over and out on my last post on externals let them be dead again atleast no need for modding then.....

DeletedUser

thought Que? was smash nasty who is a mod no ahh forget it to confusing this server everyone is no 1 and no 1 is everyone the most confusing server on tw...

guess my premium is better served on other servers...

Cheers for such a welcoming time to .us Takes nothing to be nice takes effort to be unwelcoming guess i am lazy and you guys are just workaholics .... over and out on my last post on externals let them be dead again atleast no need for modding then.....

Stop whining... It was obviously a misunderstanding. No need to be so sensitive about it.

DeletedUser

Stop whining... It was obviously a misunderstanding. No need to be so sensitive about it.

Lol you actually thought i was being serious with my posts come on i aint that insecure.....

just trying to get some ppl talking in here very quiet externals here

:truelove:

DeletedUser

Lol you actually thought i was being serious with my posts come on i aint that insecure.....

just trying to get some ppl talking in here very quiet externals here

:truelove:

You did seem pretty serious about what you had been saying. Not a good way of making the forums more active if that really was what you had been doing. Doesn't matter either way. I was just amazed someone got so upset over that and "quit" the externals.

DeletedUser

Guess my british sarcasm didn't travel the pond to well my bad ....

Anyway Guess no 1 wants to rate The smash nasty

So

Points 8/10 Rank 1 as expected multi played acc as per profile nothing outstanding though seen faster growth but these world settings no doubt hampers that a bit so have to give a fair bit of credit for that..

Tribe 8/10 Rank 1 and deserve it but don't think they have faced to much to test them but can't be blamed for that...

Od 7/10 hard to rate this as solely dependent on enemy they have cleared whats been needed to but not been tested on defence maybe ppl a little scared to...

Location 9/10 they seem to make space for themselves which is needed to grow so well done on target location...

Solid team of no doubt experienced players but not being pushed to hard in this world in my opinion...

WiSardLy:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wow, this died early in the game, lets get it started up again, [you] should rate me.

Blue1924

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Points 7/10- Considering his starting position he should have more points but based on neighbors i see why he is not as high as he could be so i wont hold him back too much
Tribe 9/10- A good tribe with a nice spread but they are surrounded by powerful neighbors Which prevents a 10
OD 7/10- Decent considering his size but i think it will improve alot
location 10/10 compared to most of the players he has a nice spread cluster he can easily move support and go pure offense without facing much threat as he is Semi but not fully front line.

DeletedUser

Blue 1924

Points: 6/10 your growth is a series of plateaus and jumps it seems

Tribe: Won't say- I'm biased.

OD: 7/10 on par with your size

Location: 7/10 pretty good- you are surrounded by tribemates, yet close enough to a front, which can put you in a strong position to attack without complete vulnerability.

Mashman

DeletedUser

Mashman

Points: 6/10 Its consistent but a little low for how long you've been on the world. This could be because of a lack of internals.

Tribe: We're just going back and forth between Storm members.. no need to rate.

OD: 8/10 ODA is on par with size.

Location: 5/10 on the western front with ISDC and other IDC remnants. This is potentially good for growth but can leave you open to attack.

DeletedUser

Equinox II

Points: 9/10 Top 15 player, solid growth patterns, however a lot of points come from internals.
Tribe: Biased opinion
OD: 8/10 Well rounded OD, however, it has not caught up with your size yet, it will in time.
Location: 6/10 Surrounded by blue dots for support, however may lead to having longer attacks when trying to noble enemies, giving them plenty of time to react.

Blue1924

DeletedUser3214

I would like a Review preferably from Blue :)

Ouch guess I'm not cool enough for you. :(

Apocalyptic1
Points: 8/10 Low average points, a few internals and barb nobling, but in general is good
Tribe: nothing new to be said
OD: 9/10 Good ODA, low ODD which can be either good or bad...
Location: 8/10 In between many STORM players which puts up a good safety net, but also has villages right next to Cease Fire!

DeletedUser

Since there isn't a Firequeen in this world, I'll skip up one post. =P

Elixir
Points: 6/10 - 118th overall, and ranked 11th in the 5th biggest tribe. Not great, but certainly better than average.
Tribe: 3/10 - Even though Ugly is ranked 5th, their biggest player is a barb-ler, and from all accounts I have heard they have weak to nonexistent leadership.
OD: 6/10 - Ranked 121st in ODA, right at her points rank...but 976 in ODD. As you said, this can be good or bad, but I think in your case it has been based mostly on locale.
Location: 7/10 - Though a few villages are near STORM and S2ORM, enough of them are far enough away to stack the front ones.

My turn. =)