Rate the player

DeletedUser

TM

Points: 9/10 Solid top 15 player, but hasn't faced much strength in opposition, which will probably come soon.
Tribe: Again, we need more non STORM members to grade the tribe
OD: 8/10 19th rank in ODA, however ODD hasn't caught up yet
Location: 8/10 Surrounded by blue dots, however needs to get some villages closer to front line

It's [you]'s turn to rate me: Blue1924

DeletedUser

Ouch guess I'm not cool enough for you. :(

Apocalyptic1
Points: 8/10 Low average points, a few internals and barb nobling, but in general is good
Tribe: nothing new to be said
OD: 9/10 Good ODA, low ODD which can be either good or bad...
Location: 8/10 In between many STORM players which puts up a good safety net, but also has villages right next to Cease Fire!

I got those villages next to Cease fire hoping for Odd :D

DeletedUser

TM

Points: 9/10 Solid top 15 player, but hasn't faced much strength in opposition, which will probably come soon.
Tribe: Again, we need more non STORM members to grade the tribe
OD: 8/10 19th rank in ODA, however ODD hasn't caught up yet
Location: 8/10 Surrounded by blue dots, however needs to get some villages closer to front line

It's [you]'s turn to rate me: Blue1924

Awww. I like my location better than that! I have a nice defensive middle, with outlying clusters east, north, and west, and one village in the very southwest! I hope to have more northern villas soon, too. =P

Blue1924
Tribe: 10/10 - No one wants to say this, I guess. In the #1 tribe, by a lot. And a Baron of that tribe.
OD: 8/10 - ODA is #34, ahead of points rank. ODD is #62. Both will probably go up soon.
Location: 8/10 - If mine is an 8, so is yours! Some nice backline villages, but far enough west to be ready for ISDC and NoMo.

I want another rating! =P

DeletedUser

The menace

6/10 points due to poor takes 15 internals 6non player barbs 2 ex player barbs tribes biggest war was idc/reform total takes against this tribe 1 poor for duke.

Oda 6/10
OD Attack Rank: 21.
(1,046,688 score) Not great for duke of leading tribe

Odd 8/10
OD Defense Rank: 43.
(448,981 score) Not sure why ppl rank higher when someone gets hit more minimum defence here so has defended but not needed to much.

Tribe 7/10
Far to many internals and barb nobling within the tribe but some good aspects teamwork seems good got Idc/reform to split although it was on the cards anyway in my opinion.
Rank1 so they need credit for that.

Position. 8/10
Doesnt matter where you are located if you allow barb nobling you can re locate anywhere but will leave open in core as he moves def to frontlines ;)

Overall 8/10 for activety ingame and on externals leading No1 tribe which is no great thing on this world with poor quality that exists but you can only beat whats in front of you:p

Wrothak

DeletedUser3272

Wrothak

6/10 POINTS--35th in the world, only 2 barbs, you lost a village back in may after you took it, but never took it back?

7/10 ODA--28th in the world, pretty good considering

10/0 ODD--46th in the world, cant make people attack, but hte best way to do that is to attack which you do do

7/10 Tribe--in the top 5 across the board, took 17 low point barbs in the last 30 days, which you took the last one to date

10/10 Position--seemed to have explanded well and moving, nice

overall 40/50 =80% C pretty good

DeletedUser

Points - 5/10 you started around the same time as me and I'm double your size in points.

ODA - 4/10 very low, although looking at your conquers I'm hardly surprised you've had to kill very little.

ODD - N/a (nobody's attacked you seriously)

Tribe - 2/10 have almost taken more losses than they have taken, their ODD is triple it's ODA... nuff said

Position - 6-7/10 it could be very good, but your surrounded locally by your tribe really limiting your targets and growth potential.

Nuke seducer

DeletedUser3214

I'll rate you! ;)

7/10 Points: Decent for how old your account is
7/10 OD: ODA is close to point rank, ODD seems like you don't need to do much defending :p
5/10 Location: Bottom of world, no one worth the time to noble when you expand
6/10 Tribe: Decent OD, but little growth; can only grow into No-More
25/40

Elixir

DeletedUser2551

Elixir
points - 9/10 - started about same time as me double points. although alot of internalling
OD - 10/10 - good ODA for your points even though some is from me :p your not one to mess with your noble trains are all within 1 second of each other.
location - 10/10 we got the North east covered in K35
tribe 9/10 - good points although forums arent very active all members are willing to help each other all the time with good mail communication.

DeletedUser

I'll rate you! ;)

7/10 Points: Decent for how old your account is (I've been on this world a month, when you were on this world for a month you were 16k which is half my size :p)
7/10 OD: ODA is close to point rank, ODD seems like you don't need to do much defending :p (Can't argue there)
5/10 Location: Bottom of world, no one worth the time to noble when you expand (I'm on the rim, plenty of room :) )
6/10 Tribe: Decent OD, but little growth; can only grow into No-More (What's wrong with that? ;) )
25/40

Elixir

Thanks for rating, I know your not supposed to question these but I did anyways :D (all the brackets and bold is me)

I'll rate you later forwhat22 if nobody else has before then..

DeletedUser3214

My startup was slow no doubt about it :p I'm not being harsh I just don't give out a 10 for nothing :)

As for being on the rim, it can be both good or bad. You can end up with inactive rimmed players who are 26 points, or ones who restart and give you nice ok built villages!

DeletedUser3272

Points - 5/10 you started around the same time as me and I'm double your size in points. and i cant pick the players who start near me nor how big they can grow their villas, i worked with what i had

ODA - 4/10 very low, although looking at your conquers I'm hardly surprised you've had to kill very little.exactly, so not at the lack of my own efforts, almost 100 different players attacked

ODD - N/a (nobody's attacked you seriously)again, not due to the lack of my own effort

Tribe - 2/10 have almost taken more losses than they have taken, their ODD is triple it's ODA... nuff saidwhat else can you expect from a RIM tribe of noobs

Position - 6-7/10 it could be very good, but your surrounded locally by your tribe really limiting your targets and growth potential.check again, i have all the west to grow, and yes W7 opening kinda killed this worlds expansion possibilities

Nuke seducer

Since, Nuke was not a person of his word, i will rate you forwhat22

Points - 5/10 you started 1 month before me and i am only 4 villas behind you.

ODA - 8/10 you actually had players around you grow/recruit troops, lol--meaning i have attacked over 60 people with little ODA, so you must had peeps who actually built troops to kill

ODD - 6/10 more then mine and with your ODA you have done what you can to be attacked

Tribe - 7/10 Nice OD, period, sorry i copied and pasted and must have thought i changed it, lol
Position - 8/10 I like your position, question is how will you take advantage of it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2551

Since, Nuke was not a person of his word, i will rate you forwhat22

Points - 5/10 you started 1 month before me and i am only 4 villas behind you.

ODA - 8/10 you actually had players around you grow/recruit troops, lol

ODD - 6/10 more then mine and with your ODA you have done what you can to be attacked

Tribe - 2/10 have almost taken more losses than they have taken, their ODD is triple it's ODA... nuff said

Position - 8/10 I like your position, question is how will you take advantage of it?

iv hardly bin attacked at all, and when i have i take min losses:l:. what you say about mine and my tribes ODD doesnt make sense...

DeletedUser3214

Its funny what he thinks of the tribe, because our ODA is higher than ODD :confused:
Also, our losses are only from an internal so what are you looking at?

DeletedUser

points 4/10 started week before this acc ranked 109 against 29 :(

oda 7/10 you have fought

odd 7/10 you have defended

Pos 9/10 well situated behind storms line to take advantage of them stacking there frontline elsewhere

tribe 8/10 seem plucky enough but need to take advantage of current world situation

Rating By WiS on Wrothak

DeletedUser3272

Its funny what he thinks of the tribe, because our ODA is higher than ODD :confused:
Also, our losses are only from an internal so what are you looking at?

I edited my post, i can only assume i clicked on the wrong tribe somehow, my apologies

DeletedUser

Hey real quick bud im sure its an english saying but what does pluncky mean?

DeletedUser

Hey real quick bud im sure its an english saying but what does pluncky mean?

Plucky you mean ??

plucky - marked by courage and determination in the face of difficulties or danger; robust and uninhibited;

Now where is my rating :smack: :p