Rate the Player

DeletedUser2165

The last person rated,Zerg.Lurker;

Points: 8/10 Its sure that he is experienced,i know he had a good amount of troops back then but its time to move on.
Tribe: 7/10 One of the best here but without the family thing and having about 15-20 members rather than 35,it'd surely be the best.
OD: 8/10 Seems like he managed to survive from some serious attacks.ODA could be a little higher but its fine i think.
Location: 4/10 He has some good farmers around him and the location of his tribe and allies will prevent him from nobling worthy villages.
Reputation: 6/10 I haven't seen his name before so he must be new here but he also has the first gold plunderer.Its good for the reputation i guess.
To sum up,he would be in a way better place if he could make the right decisions.He is experienced enough for this.

DeletedUser

Aenima:

Points: 10/10. Even though he took a break for 2-3 days, has made some considerable growth.

Tribe: 8.5/10. One of the better tribes in the world.

OD: 10/10. Well, a beast!

Location: 9.5/10. is in a very good position and will dominate the area. Only issue is , there is another good player near him (me). :D

Reputation : 9.5/10. Highly skilled and very renowned on the us servers.

DeletedUser188

KutiyaKripya:

Points: 8/10. Pretty decent for someone who wanted to quit a few weeks ago

Tribe: 9/10. I don't like the internals

OD: 5/10. Too high OD for your points and villages

Location: 6/10. A few decent tribemates near, makes farming and nobling a bit more difficult, but good for wars.

DeletedUser

MOLOCO

Tribe: 10/10 - Seems like a good tribe...
OD: 8/10 - Low ODA means you still have nukes :D

DeletedUser5211

Jinkies

Points: 7/10 I dont like that , your first village was an internal one. otherwhise, your doing well, but still at the edge, easy to farm, no good challenge there. we see if i m wrong later.

Tribe: 8/10 I don`t know in other worlds, but in w14 this tribe disbanded when real war started. Still the tribe looks interesting. il ghive it a chance.

OD: 9/10 You breaked some troops there, nice, that means you had some funn with neighbours.

Location: 6/10 Your dominating the core, but i want to see good players in the frontline, not edge, let the beginners a choise to start up.

DeletedUser5478

If I recall varu in w14 your tribe had a lot of internal nobling. Don't be a Putin ;) (he knows that I mean)

If a player goes yellow no shit we will noble it o_O better us then the enemy am I right!

For a player that like jinkies that started about month later. His doing a lot better then most people that started early

DeletedUser

mrsaltedpeanut

Tribe: 0/10 - i dont think you are in this world.

OD: 0/10 - i dont think you are in this world.

DeletedUser

Varu Rullz:

Tribe: 7/10....Played with you on two worlds, and you always seem to run a good tribe. I think your bottom half is weak though.

OD: 7/10 Ranked 23 in ODA, and almost no ODD. Shows you are capable of attacking, but you have not been challenged yet.

Reputation: 10/10 Strong leader and great player. Mad respect for you Varu

DeletedUser5478

mrsaltedpeanut

Tribe: 0/10 - i dont think you are in this world.

OD: 0/10 - i dont think you are in this world.

I am in this world :D (-cause of fame*) O_O im pretty sure my reputation wasnt that bad since i left the account to another person :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mrsaltedpeanut (cause of fame)

Points : 4/10 - coplayed by a few people.. and thats it? already searching for morale bashers?

Profile : 1/10 - im glad you find it nice to congratulate yourself. but the whole message display.. it lacks quite a bit and looks rather... pathetic attempt at trying to make yourself look good.

Tribe: 2/10 - from what i hear.. alot of skeptical noblings happening.. a little bit of distaste for me.

OD: 8/10 - Decent ODA and ODD. although ive seen some of the attacks sent to you and they were just free ODD..

Location: 5/10 - decent spread. not too spread out but should cover a bit decent..

Reputation: still bad. yes, i know you left the account to another person. then hopped back on you and your brother's account causing it to be banned out and lose villages. then came back... and then left again. or rather "gifted" the villages out. still bad.

as for the reputation of cause of fame account itself.. its mediocre at the most.

DeletedUser

Mrsaltedpeanut/ -Cause of fame*

Profile: 10/10 Good achievements and funny messages
Tribe: 9/10 - I gave it 9/10 because the tribe is not in first place
OD: 10/10 Good and you have 2x attacker of the day!

DeletedUser

How do so many people get 10/10 for points (aenima, varu rulz, etc). Does that mean i get 20/10 as I have twice as many points?.....

@jinkies, you get an 8/10 for points, a 25/10 for tribe (1st place doesn't matter, will be rank 1 soon ><), OD 10/10, location 2/10 and reputation 4million/10 for being the best pal in the world.

DeletedUser5211

Yes. 100/ 10 cuz you won this world.
200/10 for tribe cuz your tribe won the world alredy .
37363/10 cuz you are the best . We are yo nobs for ya. Can we all just quite?
Btw. 6235525253/10 cuz you have the coplayers to farm thumbs up. Your the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3378

Yes. 100/ 10 cuz you won this world.
200/10 for tribe cuz your tribe won the world alredy .
37363/10 cuz you are the best . We are yo nobs for ya. Can we all just quite?
Btw. 6235525253/10 cuz you have the coplayers to farm thumbs up. Your the best.

I know. But Thank you :)

joke, whats up Varu, bad mood? :p
On World 14 I created Snobs and we left after merging with BOOM, because we didn't want a tribe like that, but we couldn't do anything against 6 tribes against us :x
We were spread over the whole world.
World 15 wasn't the real Snobs.
Now we are back and i think we are doing good on this server :eek:
And i think no Player on the Top 25 should get a 10/10 yes o.o

DeletedUser

@barcodekiller you have the worst rep, explains why you are using a different username