Opponents defeated:4.016 (37.)
Tribe:Banana

Villages (1)CoordinatesPoints
468|4832.702

Combat achievements
warmonger.png

The Warlord (Silver - Level 3)Attack 100 different players

wallbreaker.png

Wallbreaker (Wood - Level 1)Destroy 25 Wall levels using your rams.
Growth achievements
recruit_units.png

Recruitment Drive (Wood - Level 1)Recruit a total of 20 units!

Rank 2 Mediumking
9649_thumb
Banana
Resouces : 180.13405.02.2016

As the world started to have some shape this player was and still is in top 20.
This mean he/she had a good start. As I do see your rank 9 which is good since you have a good LOOT of 180k still getting better so good skilled between troops and points. What I do have to add is kingler has a bit more farm then you but already managed to get 5k troop award so I hope you don't get behind much...
I don't have anything to add to this since the world is still getting shape. 9,5/10.

OD:
Like you can see on the picture of tribal wars in game they do have a 37 rank of OD which is nice but not good. In the other hand the 4,015 OD is ODA!! Good enough for me!
OD Attack Rank:23.(4,015 score)
Score of 1 ODD means they didn't have had anny attacks yet. This is normal in this early stage of the game. Those stats I do wish to have once I will start to attack.
What I do not understand is that they don't have attacked 250 players..... Only 100 achievement level 2 award. Should be BETTER.

Everything together I do want to give 8,5 but they can still improve some detail points so a 8/10 would be perfect.

In picture above you can see lots of barbs what mean you don't have 250 players farmed yet .... But with a good amout of LC that shouldn't be a problem. 8/10

Tribe:
BANANA :D K-55 tribe. Good not good for medium king I don't know gives more noble-targets or just having friends around. Solo player ahh he/she will be OK!
7,5/10
http://us.twstats.com/us23/index.php?page=map

I heard your name now and then which I do think is really good so no pre-thoughts around. Keep up the good work!

TOTAL of 8,3/10.
Sorry if my english is a bit bad. I did try to do my best...

Next rate on "Vallei".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6196

Wow:)
that wonderful that you wrote about me even if you dont know anything about me:D
Thanks a lot, I liked it

DeletedUser

my rate on Vallei:

You seem to be activ with farming (at least in top20 daily farm currently to 18) with a over 100k farm in one day witch is quit ok for the beginning...

Idk know anything about you so i cant tell if you are going for troups only or something but you are defenetly laking behinde in points... you gotta build that village up a little faster if you want to stay relevant on this server dude!

only 1k oda... you gotta work on that too bro

the tribe seems to be ok for now but you guys have to sort out the low players and get some more activity going over all...

in total i'll give you a 4.5/10

sorry that i dont make it as detailed as you but i'm to lazy and also sorry for my bad english (i suck cuz i'm not amarican) :D

/nap

Next player to rate: Alex.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alex .

Points: Considering the amount of troops you have, points are more than fine. You're pulling in lots of loot and you have a great loot to plunders ratio.

OD: Not much to say, cleared players around you and you've been attacked a couple of times by the looks of your ODD. At this stage of the game, OD doesn't say more than that.

Location: Plenty of barbs around you, players to farm, and decent sized villages to noble. Looks good.

Tribe: Rank 1 tribe by far and you're leading it which means you're doing good. You have some good players, many I haven't seen before, it'll be interesting to see how things work out.

Reputation: As for the original Alex, reputation looks good and I've heard good things about you. For the other two players on the account, heard mixed things about them, no firing shots though.

Next player to rate: Bloody Beautiful

DeletedUser

Thx for your words man

Bloody Beautiful

Points: Good for moment you have just 15 days on this server

OD: Not much to say , as you said for moment doesn't matter

Location: In my opinion a better location than me . Lot of barbs to farm and players

Tribe : TWC lot of pro players there , i know some of them from past worlds ..some of them was my team mates and some was my enemy . Nice team there .

Reputation : I don't know too many about you but you seem to be ok

Next player to rate :
pearly11